“The dirtiest place on earth and the greediest people in the planet.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Heritage Inn Express Roseville

You added Heritage Inn Express Roseville to your Saves list
Heritage Inn Express Roseville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   204 Harding Blvd., Roseville, CA 95678   |
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Sacramento, California
“The dirtiest place on earth and the greediest people in the planet.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I am not very happy about this place. Furnitures are dirty, floor is disgusting, toilet in the front office smells so bad. The staff has attitude and rude. The manager Jay is not very helpful as well..They just charge you but never do their job well.I am not recommending this place and posting it to the social media.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
kuldeep k, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Roseville, responded to this review, October 15, 2014

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again , I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly (916) 782-4466

Heritage inn express
Roseville
kkaur@heritagehotelgroup.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Roseville ca
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Greedy people.System is so poor. Staff and manager does not do their job well.Place is a mess and dirty.Never that I will ever come back to this place and warning to all to look somewhere else.Furnitures are dusty and floors are disgust

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Heritage inn express
Roseville
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We have stayed here three times and each time gets a little better and a little worse.

The rooms are supposed to be cleaned daily but on our last trip they were not. Missing lightbulbs and lack of complementary breakfast were confusing. I was told the breakfast was not being served because the dining room was being remodled - but that night there was a party going till late in the night.

Once we had a fridge. Once we had a microwave. And once we had neither.

The most frustrating thing was having our 8-year old neice with us for the night and having to wash her feet off before putting shoes and socks on her.

The carpet was filthy!! I may stay there again, but I strongly suggest the management get a checklist for the maids to go through each time they clean the room so nothing gets missed. And for heven's sake clean the carpets.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

We are always concerned when we do not exceed our guests' expectations. Since we did not accomplish this, we would like to provide you with a 50% discount during your next stay.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again I apologize for the inconvenience during you stay and hope to see you during your next visit.
San Francisco
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

The room wasn't very clean (there were splotches of food on the ceiling and walls). We had to go to the front office and arrange for a desk in the room for our laptop. There was no table either.

The big room where they normally serve breakfast is being remodeled and is now a storage for unused furniture, so no breakfast. Not that I would have eaten it.

It seems like the new owner is making an attempt to spruce up the place, but it is very slow going. Everything was a bit tacky and old.

There were some creepy people sitting along the curb in the parking lot. The were obviously homeless, and drunk or high on something. The police moved them along, but then some others showed up.

I don't think I'd stay here again, but the price was right, and it's close to everything.

Campbell, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years -- mainly, as a convenient place to stay during the State Fair. This is clearly a no-frills kind of place, but it has been getting worse and worse every visit. Last weekend we made a reservation for Saturday night in advance. We checked in around 3 PM and were assigned to #208, a non smoking room. Well, the room smelled horribly of smoke! So, we marched back to the lobby and get moved to #109. While waiting to change our room, a scruffy guy tries to check in to the hotel. The clerk says there is a note that says a room cannot be rented to him! The scruffy guy (i'm being polite here!) then intimidates the young clerk and gets his room. He requests a SMOKING room and since none are available, they give him #208 ---- the supposed NON smoking room! Also, no bulbs in the light fixtures, ants in the bathroom and only ONE set of towels in the room. It looked like someone had set the dumpster area on fire recently and the trees we all burned. We have had these same complaints year after year and will be taking our business elsewhere next time!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else! The are plenty of decent hotels nearby.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Cupertino, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

No wifi, breakfast was only banana and drinks, no tissues, no toilet paper handle, broken drawers, worn out carpet, broken refrigerator, no alarm clock, marked as non-smoking room, but still you can tell it was used to be a smoking room. The worst thing ever was, if you asked front desk for something, you got answer was they don't have it. Even a pillow! I will never go back again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Sydney
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Shocker! On my list at the top of worst ever places to stay. Police driving round the car park thru the night and early evening, gangsta paradise, filthy rooms. Don't do it. The place is located in a good place and there are plenty of other hotels that looked good quality in the day light. The only good thing I can say is the waffle diner that is almost on the premises but not part of the heritage was good value and good food but this is a different establishment.

Room Tip: Go to a different place
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

kkaur@heritagehotelgroup.com

Been to Heritage Inn Express Roseville? Share your experiences!