“dont recommend” 3 of 5 stars

1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
“dont recommend”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

has pros and cons, sketchy place.. not too bad for cheap as room was clean and most everything worked, pool wasnt bad either... i would not stay again but if you do then definitely LOCK the doors in all ways possible because workers will walk in on u

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Lexington, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Got to the hotel right at check-in. The front desk staff got hit with like 10 people but both worked in unison and got everyone checked in quickly on this hot summer day!

Rooms were on the bottom floor, right by the pool (nice!)

Decorated well, nice and clean, everything was in good functioning order.

Pool was very very nice!

Breakfast was fantastic, we got there a little late for the eggs. But, the breakfast sanwiches you can heat/eat and the waffles are great. Good variety of fruit, juices drinks etc.

Room was well stocked, wifi was working well, and we were well pleased with this stay.

A little pricey for the area and for what it is, but generally happy with the stay. Thanks for the noted improvments and the pleasant stay.

Room Tip: by pool was nice, move curtain (the heavy one) out of the way of the ac for best air flow.
Citrus Heights, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

This hotel was fine for a rough guy like myself, the bed was the only importance I cared about. but even though the furniture was a bit out dated I could deal with it. the staff was friendly and helpful. the TV was short on stations but I was able to be entertained. the room was very large and I did like that, and it did have a refrigerator and microwave. it was unfortunate that the Wi-Fi did not work for me, but they may have fixed it if I had reported it. the breakfast however was little to be desired. to small an area, no room, and a fiasco in getting food and finding a seat. that room needs to grow.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Richmond, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

The room was dirty (Cheetos chips on floor between bed and nightstand, sticky area on floor nearby carpet borderline, top drawer of center nightstand had receipts and trash from previous guests and when we were leaving we looked under bed in case we dropped anything and found it very dirty pretzels etc..) the bathroom had a 96% used roll of toilet paper and no extra replacement rolls. Swimming pool was a nice warm temperature but water was very cloudy. When I asked for late checkout, the desk was going to allow me only 15 mins but I asked for 30. the desk clerk kind of gave me an attitude about it. I feel I shouldn't have to beg for some extra time to vacate. I have a family of 4 (2 small kids) which is not easy to up and leave quickly. Scrambled eggs were cold, and there was only 1 waffle maker so the wait took awhile and people were lined up. I always heard Best Western was a very nice place to stay.. now I am not quite sure.. female front desk clerk had an attitude and was not very professional or "caring" but after my husband and I complained, she did give us $9 off of our bill (which was better than nothing) so I did appreciate that even though I felt a manager should have been there and offered me more of a refund. I spent almost $100 for a room.. a room at that price should have been better.

Victorville, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

If you have a reservation here, change it immediately! The front desk clerk working the afternoon shift was very pleasant and sweet as she could be. The faucet in the room had some black crap on it both days that could have easily been removed with (I don't know) a cleanser! My husband and I were in the same room but were only given one washcloth. I asked a member of the housekeeping staff, who was outside my door, for an additional washcloth, but was told I needed to call the front desk for that. Three hours later, I had to go to the front desk and get one. The continental breakfast was...well. People were hacking away at the waffle iron trying to retrieve their waffles because there was no non-stick spray available. When we asked about the spray the first morning, we were told, "We must have run out. We will have some more in the morning." Not the case. There was none the next day as well. Big Lots is next door people! The carpet in the room could use a good shampoo or, better yet, replacing. I must say that the next time I read a trip adviser rating, I will be sure to take that information into account when making my lodging plans.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
fort jones, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The first room we were in the tub would not drain. I was asked if I really needed to use the shower for the remainder of my stay. i had to ask if there were any other rooms available, if I could be switched. It was not offered to me. I was told that their were no other room available except smoking rooms. I was finally offered a comparable non-smoking room. Room #2 plug would not stay up and I had to wedge the free tub of shampoo under it in order to have the tub draining while I showered.

Denver, CO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

When we checked in the room wasn't clean. Old food was left out, no towels, open used bars of soap on the sick and in the shower and generally unkept. Lots of random people roaming the parking lot at night which didn't feel safe. There was even cops present a couple of nights. Our key card stopped working halfway through our stay and the road noise was pretty loud.

Not worth the money or headaches. Stay somewhere else!!!

• Stayed July 2014

Been to BEST WESTERN Roseville Inn? Share your experiences!