“Very nice place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #15 of 18 hotels in Roseville
Phoenix
“Very nice place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We stay here quite often visiting family. The staff is very nice and the rooms are always clean. All of the rooms we have stayed in are quite large. The bedding and the beds are comfortable. The big tvs are nice, parking is good and we have just had nice overall stays there. Never have had the breakfast.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Marissa R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Roseville Inn, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. Your support and feedback inspires our staff to provide every guest with the best customer service every day! I will absolutely be letting them know they were able to provide this great service for you. Thank you for letting us know the beds were comfortable and the room was clean, and I agree the big TV’s are a plus. Once again thank you so much and we hope to see you again during your next visit to Roseville!

Regards,
Marissa Rocio
Best Western Plus Roseville Inn
220 Harding Blvd.
Roseville, CA 95678

143 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
eugene, or
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Overall, the entire experience was just okay. My boss made my reservation for me through price line, who messed up the reservation. Since he paid for five days, I stayed for five days. Don't get me wrong - the room I finally ended up with was comfortable and spacious. But it took three tries to get it right. The first room was wide open when I arrived and the toilet had been used. It smelled like cigarettes and there was a guy lurking outside in the parking lot and a cop in a cruiser car watching him..... Not a great vibe there. The second room was lovely and I slept well, but there was no hot water in the morning. So they switched me again. The staff was very nice and wonderfully sweet about all this. I actually had the noisy neighbors next door who stayed up till all hours and then awakened early for well - you get the idea. I don't think the thickness of the walls would alter the fact that the woman had no idea of what an "inside voice" is.... The breakfast was okay too - if you would like a hot breakfast, you can make a waffle or there are sausage egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches for the microwave. Would I recommend this place?? Probably not but it is a good choice for a budget stay in Roseville. As long as you know what you are in for and as long as you find the cheap rates, you will feel like you got a decent deal. I wish the internet had been stronger and more reliable and I wish there were more channels available on TV or at least a channel guide...

Room Tip: The rooms are clean and there is little street noise.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Marissa R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Roseville Inn, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear shanniemac,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with this review. I am so sorry it took more than one try to finally get you in a room that was up to your standards. I understand this stay was not what you had expected and I am truly sorry about it. I know you had some concerns with the police driving around but that is something they do at most hotels it is standard for them just to look around and leave, but it is nothing to be concerned about. I do thank you for the comments about our staff it’s very nice to hear how friendly they were and how accommodating, I will be sure to thank them for a wonderful job done. I am also glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and the waffles you can make yourself. It is my hope that you might consider staying with us again so we can hopefully get it right the first try.

Marissa Rocio
Best Western Plus Roseville Inn
220 Harding Blvd.
Roseville, CA 95678
Salt Lake City, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We needed a place in Roseville while we were in town for a funeral. The Best Western gave us the best value for our stay. The free breakfast was good, waffles, cereal, microwave breakfast sandwiches and burritos hard boiled eggs and muffins and Danishes. The in room Wi-Fi signal was weak, but once connected worked well. The bed was comfortable and the shower was better than average. It was too cold to use the pool in February, but it looked nice. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Auburn, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Our stay was very comfortable and the staff were very efficient. The charge for our dog staying with us was extremely reasonable. We were able to watch the Super Bowl on a perfect sized tv in the room and we were not disturbed by any noise from nearby rooms.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Covelo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

walked in late and the man at the counter was patient and understanding. I would go back there anytime and every time I have business near Sacramento. the rooms were clean and the parking was good. the worst thing when im on a last minute business trip is to get to a hotel and have someone treat me like just another customer, and HERE I did not feel that way what so ever. when I walked in, I was treated like I was the most important person / customer that has ever walked thru the doors. it definitely called for a great night and even a good business meeting the next day.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Room I stayed in seemed in need of repairs, carpet lifted, furniture un-sanded/peeling, faucet in shower loose from the wall, caulking around tub non existent in places. The staff were great though and friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

PLANO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Stayed here for over a month while relocating from Texas. Very quiet and safe hotel, excellent value. Hotel and housekeeping staff are outstanding. Has decent free breakfast, not continental. Had zero problems thru duration of stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Roseville Inn? Share your experiences!