“quick stop” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Mentone,Ca
“quick stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Very comfy beds, lots of pillows, sink faucet was not in the best shape but all other room amenities were present and operational. Was very incomfortable with check in process when scanner is down, feel that taking a copy of drivers license and credit card with signature all on one page is very risky in regards to identity safety. Overall a nice place to stay. Check out was very freindly and easy.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
San Francisco, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This hotel is not a Best Westen Plus. Big time disappointment. Room wasn't ready, towels had dirt marks on them, not sure if sheets were clean (they were well worn for sure), shower head loose, floor not vacuumed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Marissa R, Manager at BEST WESTERN Roseville Inn, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Cherry V,
I’d like to thank you for the review. I agree this experience was not what you should expect from our facility, please accept my sincere apologies. Your comments regarding housekeeping are duly noted and will be shared with the staff. Your experience should not have been a reflection of the cleanliness standards we have for our guest rooms and we will take measures so this not happen in the future. We hope to see you again.
Fortuna, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is my third stay at this property. This time we were in a room facing the freeway. We could hear the traffic, but not enough to bother us or keep us up or wake us up at night. Had to move the curtains to make sure the sunlight wouldn't wake me too early.
The check in staff was very friendly (11:30 PM). Same person in the morning let me grab some breakfast items 'to go' since we were headed to the softball field, and were staying the next night, also.
As for breakfast, your best bet for variety is to eat sooner than later in the breakfast hours. This seems to be the norm at most of the hotels we stay at though. Still annoying to come in with 30 min left, and not much to choose from.
The room was clean and smelled fine when we walked in.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Marissa R, Manager at BEST WESTERN Roseville Inn, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Greetings from Roseville! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. I am very happy to hear that we are your hotel of choice and I hope we can continue to provide great service to you. I noticed you mentioned the highway noise and I would like to inform you we have ear plugs at the front desk upon request for your convenience, but I am glad that did not bother you too much. Thank you for letting me know your thoughts on the breakfast hours and variety please be sure that I will look into keeping the breakfast stocked during all breakfast hours. Please come back and visit us again soon.

McArthur, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I picked this hotel because of it's value and it's location to the to the Dentist that I had to go to. I have a cousin in Minnesota that loves to go to Best Western all the time. She and her husband use the travel rewards to get away together without the kids. I love it because of the care that the owners put in to their hotels. You can tell that they love their hotels by the way you fell when your walk in the doors and you feel at home.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sandra,
Thank you for such and incredibly nice review! I am so glad to know that you and your family always choose the Best Western hotels. It is so exciting that your family enjoys the Best Western Rewards program, hopefully you too will get to enjoy your rewards points. I completely agree that owners put much care into their hotels, and I am sure they are happy to see their care shows. I hope to see you again soon so that we may once again take the chance to make you feel at home.

Rodeo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Comfortable, large room, clean. 200 characters? Don't know what to say nor have time to say it. Comfortable, large room, clean. 200 characters? Don't know what to say nor have time to say it. Comfortable, large room, clean. 200 characters? Don't know what to say nor have time to say it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Marissa R, Manager at BEST WESTERN Roseville Inn, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Alan,
Thank you for this positive review. Our team here at the Best Western Roseville Inn really strives to make each and every stay enjoyable to our guest, so I am glad to hear we were able to provide that for you. It is great to know the room was large, comfortable and up to your expectations. We hope to see you again soon so we can continue to exceed your expectations.

Fort Mohave
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have stayed at this BW 3-4 times and always felt safe. This particular stay, a male person gained access to my room using his key card. I had the chain on the door which prohibited his getting into my room. The overall condition of this particular room had gone downhill, it was not as clean as in past stays. The lobby, breakfast and staff were as expected but the fact someone was able to open my door was very concerning and effected my stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Karen P,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is upsetting to hear that your most recent stay with us was not an enjoyable stay. Please know that I did speak with the staff working that day, to find out what happened with the situation that occurred with the room key. I have taken this situation very seriously and I am working on further staff training since this incident so we can prevent it in the future. I understand how this affected your stay for which I sincerely apologize. I see you stay in the Roseville area often, therefore I hope upon returning you give us another chance to make your stay feel safe and comfortable.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Nice people always working behind counter. I have stayed at this Best Western many times during the past 4 years due to my work. Its seems that lately they have a shortage off bath and hand towels, rooms are not always stocked. Some rooms need new beds due to lumps and dips. Be sure and ask for a room away from the interstate if you want a good nights rest.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Roseville Inn? Share your experiences!