“Great food, allergies OK” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Roseville, California
“Great food, allergies OK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great food, great staff, able to order without worries about food additives, artificial ingredients etc. as they make their own chili paste from scratch weekly. No more MSG or other food additive headaches. Staff is friendly and accommodating, the food is fresh, fast, and delicious. Best Thai food, fresh ingredients. This is by far my favorite Thai restaurant in northern California.

• Visited September 2013

Antelope, California
“My favorite Thai restaurant in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My family and I LOVE Ruen Thai. The food is so tasty - and I've never disliked anything I've had here. My husband and children love their food as well. And the service is marvelous. It is like small town service even though it is located in Roseville. We love to eat here. Some favorites include yellow curry, chow mein, Ruen Thai salad, any of the stir fry veggies that we've ordered and their mango sticky rice is heavenly! As for the other reviewer who said they are pricey, I disagree. We have tried other area Thai places and always return to this one as the best!

• Visited August 2013
Lansing, Michigan
“Good food, pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

There are a lot of Thai options in Roseville, and although the food is solid here you can get something comparable or better elsewhere for less. When you're thinking Thai in Roseville, think Orchid Thai. Ruen Thai will ruin your pocketbook!

Sacramento, CA
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

The red curry is delicious! I've never had a bad meal here and everything I have tried I have liked. For a sweet treat, try the Thai Tea or the Thai Coffee.

• Visited October 2012
Lake Tahoe
“Best Thai Food in Roseville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

Ruen Thai has a great menu selction, the food is always cooked to perfecection and the prices are very reasonable. The setting is nice, the place is very clean and the staff is helful and attentive. They have a crispy fish salad (#25) that is great, and their Ruen Thai fresh spring rolls are a perfect appetizer. Whenever we are visiting in California, we always try to stop at Ruen Thai to eat.

• Visited March 2012