“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Eureka & Rocky Ridge
Sacramento, California
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Our friends took us here for our anniversary. The food was very good. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive.

Visited October 2012

Roseville, California
“Delicious Date Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I've eaten at Crush 29 a few times prior and my last experience was delicious as always. My husband and I enjoyed the hand crafted cocktails from the bar, especially the specialty cocktail of the month that our bartender created. It's nice to know there are talented mixologist outside of the city. The food was classic with a twist. My husband had his usual The Drunken Hanger Steak while I had the Prawn Risotto. Every bite was delicious. I would gladly recommend this place to anyone however I don't feel it's very kid friendly, at least for dinner, but then again, that is why we went there for date night.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marysville, California
“Enjoyed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Went for lunch, not too busy so you could actually visit. Our food was very, very good and the service was also good. If I am going to pick at something rather petty, it would be that bread did not come with the salad nor was it offered. I just think bread and butter should always be offered, especially when your lunch is only a salad. Nothing accompanies the lunch/entree either so it could be considered pricey. All things considered, I would probably go back. The food was really good. Easy parking too, important to us.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
El Dorado Hills, CA
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our first time at Crush 29. We were pleasantly surprised. The food was very good and the service as outstanding. Wine by the glass is bait pricy, but by the bottle it was reasonable. We thoroughly enjoyed out evening. The only downside is that it could get very noisy when crowded.

Visited July 2013
“Go to the Thai place next door”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Food was so so. Atmosphere was nice. Bathrooms were stinky. Service was average. Salad had too much dressing. Fried shrimp appetizer was luke warm. For the price I would not recommend. It's like an attempt at an amazing menu without the chefs to make it happen.

• Visited July 2013