“Outstanding Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Roseville, California
“Outstanding Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2010

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Roseville over 100 times. The staff provides an outstanding level of service and always make me feel at home. They go out of ther way to make sure I have everything I need to have a comfortable stay. Special Thanks to Amy, Anna, Ruth, Chase, Don who always go above and beyond to make my stay the best it can be.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Frankfort, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

We just completed a week-long stay and it was very enjoyable. The staff went out of their way to be cheerful and helpful. The hotel was centrally located to all kinds of shopping and eating places. Ginger's and Tahoe Joe's became our favorite places to eat. Guest laundry services (free) worked perfectly for us. I would recommend this hotel to any of our family or friends. Oh, and the free, hot breakfast was very good.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Pleasanton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2010

Stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for the 4th of July. We always stay at 4 star hotels and resorts and have never stayed at a Holiday Inn. Since there were only basic chain hotels in this area we didn't have a choice. I read the reviews and they were good so I booked it. It started with check in. Jazman checked us in at the front desk. She was the friendliest clerk I have ever encountered. We asked for a room on the top floor and this was the first hotel that ever granted our request. When we entered the room it was large and so was the bathroom. I always bring wipes to disinfect the room and wipe everything down. The counter tops, floors, furniture, bathroom, and bathtub were spotless. There wasn't any dust anywhere . It was a very quiet hotel. We didn't hear any noise. When we checked out the clerk that checked us out was also very friendly. I told my husband that it was like staying in Disneyland because all the employees were so friendly. Would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Roseville and will go back again. Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Montreal, Quebec
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

I stayed here for two days, during which I rarely left the hotel. Every staff member I came within five feet of smiled, said hello and often asked how my stay was going. I was allowed to check in early and check out late. The high speed internet worked well. The breakfast was the typical Holiday Inn Express (cinnamon rolls and transparent bacon) but was well stocked all morning.

The location is just OK but there is a small plaza across the street with a Starbucks and a diner type restaurant that sells breakfast lunch and dinner. Shopping and fast food are a five minute drive away.

All in all an excellent representation of the Holiday Inn Express brand that has been slipping badly for the last 2 years.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Sonoma, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2010

I stayed one night after attending a Rivercats Game. (Not close to Rivercats but close to my next day's appointment.) Staff was very attentive and personable. I asked for a quiet room and that's just what I got. Rom & bathroom were clean and in good repair. Breakfast was the standard, but good. It'a HI Express--not fancy but works just fine.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2010 via mobile

When I think of luxury hotels, Holiday Inn generally isn't on the radar... But this property had everything and more than two four stars I'd stayed at the week before and overall I would say this is THE place to stay in Roseville!! I booked over hotwire, but next time will go directly to the site to ensure we get this hotel! We stayed here 4 nights in Mar 10 after being on a hiking trip north of San Francisco. When we arrived , we were tired and dirty and really needed rejuvinating. This hotel did not disappoint!! The word "ahhhh!" would be good. Some of my favorite parts about this stay: the iPod dock on the night stand, the wonderful variety of toiletries... Not just the standard soap and shampoo, the free newspaper every morning, the yummy hot breakfast, VERY kind and friendly staff in every way, and a wonderful FREE guest laundry!! I felt like I was staying with friends or family and will defintely choose this property the next time in in Roseville!! Bravo, Holiday Inn Express! You are a well kept secret!

• Stayed May 2010
San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2010

We live in the Bay Area and this hotel is a great place to stay the night after playing in the snow.
Pluses:
-Comfortable rooms
-Comfortable beds
-Free Breakfast
-Family Friendly
-Area seems safe
-Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby.

Stayed February 2010, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area? Share your experiences!