“Close to everything in Roseville!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1398 East Roseville Parkway, Roseville, CA 95661-3052   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Gridley
“Close to everything in Roseville!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

We had the pleasure of staying here on a Saturday night and what a nice experience. The front desk person Oscar is awesome and attended to all of our needs. The rooms were great and we could not have been treated nicer! Just about two blocks from the big Sutter Hospital, a block ffrom the big water works park and about two miles form the Galleria. Who could ask for more?

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor overlooking the pool so may have been a little quieter than those o...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for contacting TripAdvisor regarding your stay with the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Roseville. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business.

We are always very happy when a guest contacts us about the wonderful service they have received. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites a leader in excellence.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We spent the Thanksgiving weekend at the hotel and the staff was very nice. I especially enjoyed the complimentary breakfast they had every morning. The staff made sure there was plenty of food and hot as well as the coffee. The room was comfortable. I will stay here again when we take our next trip.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review. Our staff works hard to hear such great comments like yours.

It is wonderful to hear how you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast. We have a wonderful team working the breakfast area and this comment will encourage the staff to continue to be the best.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
Monterey, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Holiday Inn Express is one of my favorite hotel chains. They typically give best product for your money. The breakfast was good and had typical Holiday Inn Express spread. The staff was great, especially the gentleman that was at the front desk when we first arrived. I think his name was Oscar. Our main complaint was the cleanliness of the floors in the elevator, carpet in our room, and especially the floor in the bathroom. I am not even sure how or why they would want to rent the room with the floor in the bathroom the way it was. There were a few tiles with big cracks and the grout lines were a mess, missing grout, dirty and almost seemed like toothpaste in some of the lines. I would recommend having that floor done right away!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you.

However, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. We sincerely regret we fell short of our goal in this instance.

Please accept our sincere apologies. We are looking forward to having you back with us to provide you the level of service you expect from InterContinental Hotels Group Hotels.
Morrison, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The staff was very cordial. The property was exceptionally clean and well maintained.
Our room was modern and clean. The bed and linens were great. Buffet breakfast bar had a large selection including fruit and yogurt and was always well stocked. We are usually in Roseville 2-3 times a year and will always make this our home while there.

Room Tip: Our room faced the boulevard and had some traffic noise but it was not disturbing.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding The Holiday Inn Express. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience during your recent stay.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was in the area for a business trip and stayed at this hotel for one night. This HI Express is very clean both inside and out. Staff were polite and helpful and not overbearing. I was recognized for my Platinum status and given a suite upgrade and bottle water. Furniture and decor are modern, functional and practical - not over the top showroom type of decor, which is very important in my book. Bath amenity has more items than other HI Express, including bath gel, shower cap, q-tips and show polish. I am not sure if it's the suite upgrade or just location provide more goodies, but it was very handy to have the extra items. The gym is adequate and pretty good for HI Express. It has 2 treadmills and some free weights, just enough to get a basic workout. Breakfast is the standard spread of HI Express breakfast staples. Wireless internet connected with no issue and has decent usable speed. All in all, a very good experience. Having to travel a lot for work, I wish every HI Express is as solid as this one. I will definitely stay here again should my business take my back to the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, September 23, 2013

Northern California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Excellent place to call "home" while a loved one is a patient in Sutter Roseville Hospital. Very clean rooms and property, excellent breakfast (with amazing cinnamon rolls), and a business work area that was great. I had some things I had to fax, and there was no additional charge. The front desk ladies were extremely friendly and welcoming. They offer a special rate if you have someone at the hospital, which was really helpful since we stayed for eight nights.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment favorably about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Roseville. We loved having you here and really love hearing that we are providing excellent guest service, comfortable, clean rooms and the with the added value of a Complimentary Hot Breakfast. Thanks again-we will pass your review to the entire staff. We hope to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Express and Suites-Roseville!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have stayed in this same hotel for over 5 years now. I have not found a single reason to go anywhere else. Some of the staff is the same as when I first started coming here. So needless to say they know exactly what they are doing. They bend over backwards to please everyone, I'm not talking about me alone. I mean everyone I see come down while I'm at the counter or are being serviced in front of me. They don't allow lines to pile up at check in/out. The rooms are always clean and in working order which I have discovered with my increased travel is pretty hard to do. After too many years of free hot breakfast I myself am tired of it, but it is always stocked no matter when I come down with whatever I may be in the mood for whether a piece of fruit, a bagel, a hot chocolate/coffee. And of course eggs and sausage if I'm taking the time to sit down. The variety of cereal and oatmeal for when I bring my children has always been extremely appreciated during our family trips

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Roseville! We are so happy to see that you had a great stay and that you noticed so many of the little things we do for our guests. Our staff works hard to see comments like yours and we hope we can welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area? Share your experiences!