“5 Years and Counting” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Denver, Colorado
“5 Years and Counting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have stayed in this same hotel for over 5 years now. I have not found a single reason to go anywhere else. Some of the staff is the same as when I first started coming here. So needless to say they know exactly what they are doing. They bend over backwards to please everyone, I'm not talking about me alone. I mean everyone I see come down while I'm at the counter or are being serviced in front of me. They don't allow lines to pile up at check in/out. The rooms are always clean and in working order which I have discovered with my increased travel is pretty hard to do. After too many years of free hot breakfast I myself am tired of it, but it is always stocked no matter when I come down with whatever I may be in the mood for whether a piece of fruit, a bagel, a hot chocolate/coffee. And of course eggs and sausage if I'm taking the time to sit down. The variety of cereal and oatmeal for when I bring my children has always been extremely appreciated during our family trips

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Roseville! We are so happy to see that you had a great stay and that you noticed so many of the little things we do for our guests. Our staff works hard to see comments like yours and we hope we can welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Benton City, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Was in Roseville Labor day weekend for a wedding. Stayed 3 nights. Great location, great place to stay. We had five in a suite, plenty of room. Front desk was amazing. Breakfast was good; but, the breakfast staff was inexperienced and struggled to keep-up. Most likely due to the busy weekend and the more experienced staff taking the holiday weekend off. If you are in the Galleria area, this is THE place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on TripAdvisor. We work hard to earn these good reviews and appreciate hearing from our guests. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff to continue our never ending task for bettering ourselves and improving things for our guests.

We are extremely sorry to hear our service in the breakfast room fell below your standards. This is not the usual procedure in our hotel as we always strive to deliver the highest level of service and customer care to our guests.

Please accept our sincere apologies. We hope to welcome you back to provide a level of service you expect! Thank you again for your comments.
Leadville, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Roseville on Roseville Parkway for two nights at the beginning of August 2013. Comfortable clean room. The front desk staff was very helpful in answering any questions. Enjoyed great breakfast at hotel each morning. Convenient hotel location for a pleasant visit w/family at the comfortable seating in pool area. Especially enjoyed the walking/bike path adjacent to the hotel. [thanks to front desk clerk Shane for telling us about the path] Wish we would have had time to extend our stay! Will stay at this hotel again if we are visiting in the area in the future.

Room Tip: First floor king room had easy access for guest on crutches due to broken ankle. Front desk staff wa...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for contacting TripAdvisor regarding your stay with the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Roseville. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business.

We are always very happy when a guest contacts us about the wonderful service they have received. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites a leader in excellence.
Quincy, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I really enjoyed staying @ the Holiday Inn Express, Roseville Parkway, Roseville, Ca. I selected the location because of prior reviews. The rating is quite high for several good reasons. When I got to Roseville, I was very tired and I knew that when I went to the hotel @ 11:30 a.m., it would be too early to check in. But, Shane who was @ the front desk was cordial, friendly and very sympathetic to my needing to check in @ an earlier time. He said that my room wasn't ready, but if I came back @ 1p.m. he would see what he could do. Going back @ 1p.m. he hadn't been aware that I had been waiting around in the lobby and breakfast area. I told him that I didn't mind waiting around and he was sympathetic to my needing a room to rest. He found a quiet room on the third floor and allowed me to check in @ 1p.m. He had listened to my request and found me a room @ the end of a hall with only one room occupied next to me. To make a long story short, the room was what I had requested, quiet, clean and very welcoming to this tired traveler. I am grateful to Shane and Holiday Inn Express, Roseville. Let me add that the location is ideal, not too close to the freeway, unlike other hotels in the area. (Which I will probably try @ a later time). There are also several good restaurants within walking distance along with a Starbucks across the road. The breakfast was very good also.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the third floor facing the pool. Corner rooms are ideal.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on Trip Advisor! We work hard to earn these good reviews and appreciate hearing from our guests! Our staff works hard to see comments like yours, from our housekeeping staff, making sure each and every room is perfect for your arrival, to the front desk staff, delightfully welcoming you into our hotel. We are so pleased to hear how Shane assisted you with your stay! Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites a leader in excellence. We can’t wait to serve you again in the near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel, was treated very good by staff. walked in an was greeted instantly by the sales associate Joseph, and front desk lady I believe her name was Amy. The front desk associates were very helpful printing me out directions and even suggesting places around to eat. would definitely stay again, and recommend to anyone in the area!

• Stayed August 2013
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review-we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with stay us, we loved having you here! We appreciate your feedback-especially about our Customer Service! It is truly rewarding hear how Joseph and Amy assisted you with your needs during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Roseville, your new home away from home!
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria many times. The friendly staff always provides exceptional guest service. The hotel is always clean, comfortable, quiet and safe. Special thanks to Ruth, Amy, Elyse, Shane, Joseph, Rich, Oscar, Giorgio, Jacob, Carlos and Mohamed for always going above and beyond to make my stay so enjoyable. It's very much appreciated.

Room Tip: A room with a view of the pool is always nice
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites and a mention of our team members. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience.
We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.
mn.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is an outstanding hotel. We booked it for a short stay for a family funeral. Rooms were immaculate. First time we had a hot breakfast at an Express. Cheese omelets, links, biscuits & gravy & all the usual items. How nice to have a hot breakfast. Returned in late afternoon, expecting clean towels, & got them & also clean bedding. We found 2 different kinds of cookies & apples & bananas at the front desk. Everyone was friendly & went out of their way. Would definitely book here again. Also very close to shopping & dining.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our hot breakfast and had such wonderful things to say about our team. Your comments will be shared with our entire team.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area? Share your experiences!