“Nice place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area
Ranked #5 of 18 hotels in Roseville
Quincy, CA
“Nice place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I really enjoyed staying @ the Holiday Inn Express, Roseville Parkway, Roseville, Ca. I selected the location because of prior reviews. The rating is quite high for several good reasons. When I got to Roseville, I was very tired and I knew that when I went to the hotel @ 11:30 a.m., it would be too early to check in. But, Shane who was @ the front desk was cordial, friendly and very sympathetic to my needing to check in @ an earlier time. He said that my room wasn't ready, but if I came back @ 1p.m. he would see what he could do. Going back @ 1p.m. he hadn't been aware that I had been waiting around in the lobby and breakfast area. I told him that I didn't mind waiting around and he was sympathetic to my needing a room to rest. He found a quiet room on the third floor and allowed me to check in @ 1p.m. He had listened to my request and found me a room @ the end of a hall with only one room occupied next to me. To make a long story short, the room was what I had requested, quiet, clean and very welcoming to this tired traveler. I am grateful to Shane and Holiday Inn Express, Roseville. Let me add that the location is ideal, not too close to the freeway, unlike other hotels in the area. (Which I will probably try @ a later time). There are also several good restaurants within walking distance along with a Starbucks across the road. The breakfast was very good also.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the third floor facing the pool. Corner rooms are ideal.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on Trip Advisor! We work hard to earn these good reviews and appreciate hearing from our guests! Our staff works hard to see comments like yours, from our housekeeping staff, making sure each and every room is perfect for your arrival, to the front desk staff, delightfully welcoming you into our hotel. We are so pleased to hear how Shane assisted you with your stay! Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites a leader in excellence. We can’t wait to serve you again in the near future.

112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel, was treated very good by staff. walked in an was greeted instantly by the sales associate Joseph, and front desk lady I believe her name was Amy. The front desk associates were very helpful printing me out directions and even suggesting places around to eat. would definitely stay again, and recommend to anyone in the area!

• Stayed August 2013
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review-we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with stay us, we loved having you here! We appreciate your feedback-especially about our Customer Service! It is truly rewarding hear how Joseph and Amy assisted you with your needs during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Roseville, your new home away from home!
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria many times. The friendly staff always provides exceptional guest service. The hotel is always clean, comfortable, quiet and safe. Special thanks to Ruth, Amy, Elyse, Shane, Joseph, Rich, Oscar, Giorgio, Jacob, Carlos and Mohamed for always going above and beyond to make my stay so enjoyable. It's very much appreciated.

Room Tip: A room with a view of the pool is always nice
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites and a mention of our team members. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.
mn.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is an outstanding hotel. We booked it for a short stay for a family funeral. Rooms were immaculate. First time we had a hot breakfast at an Express. Cheese omelets, links, biscuits & gravy & all the usual items. How nice to have a hot breakfast. Returned in late afternoon, expecting clean towels, & got them & also clean bedding. We found 2 different kinds of cookies & apples & bananas at the front desk. Everyone was friendly & went out of their way. Would definitely book here again. Also very close to shopping & dining.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our hot breakfast and had such wonderful things to say about our team. Your comments will be shared with our entire team.
Wilton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Everybody was so friendly I could not have been treated better.
I called the front desk and ask if I could come down and get a toothbrush and the front desk attendant told me he would bring it to me 3mins later he was at my door.
The breakfast was great and the attendant was very friendly and Extremely helpful even though he was very busy.
I will definitely be going back thumbs up !!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment favorably about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Roseville. We loved having you here and really love hearing that we are providing excellent guest service, comfortable, clean rooms and the with the added value of a Complimentary Hot Breakfast. Thanks again-we will pass your review to the entire staff. We hope to welcome you back to the Holliday Inn Express and Suites-Roseville!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here after attending a friend's party - this hotel is clean with good, friendly service. We got a good night's rest. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area.
Our room had a king size bed and a sitting room. I would stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding The Holiday Inn Express. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience during your recent stay.

We look forward to your return!
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

They helped us in a serious time of need, well beyond the anything we expected. Besides the clean and well kept hotel, the staff was great. After a few days stay, we needed accommodations they didn't have, Shane found and negotiated a place for us. We needed a few days stay the following week and again received great service. The location next to the hospital and a discounted rate really was a blessing when we needed it. Thanks to the crew and we highly recommend them for what ever your need.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for contacting TripAdvisor regarding your most recent stay with us. It is extremely wonderful to hear how Shane assisted you with your needs. We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites a leader in excellence.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area? Share your experiences!