“Food is very good, but overpriced.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 371 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: C. Roseville Parkway
Transit: Galleria
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House in Roseville, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Orangevale
“Food is very good, but overpriced.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My grown daughter loves this place. I cannot complain about the food, service, or the atmosphere. It is fine dining. The lobster bisque is just outstanding - the best I've ever had. It is just too expensive for my taste.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Granite Bay, California
“Excellent, must try.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Great ambiance! Instantly noticed the lighting and overall look inside - had a relaxing and classy feel. I had indicated my husband and I were dining for our wedding anniversary in my reservation details and some thoughtful little touches were done for us (i.e., flower petals on our table). My husband said the lobster bisque was amazing. For dinner he ordered the flat iron steak and then au gratin potatoes to share and I ordered the petite filet and asparagus. It was all so very good and went quite well with our wine selections. Service was excellent, well-timed and friendly. A surprise mini dessert was also brought out to us after dinner as a happy anniversary gift-we found that to very kind and tasty!! Would definitely come again!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
cool CA
“A little Disapointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband made reservations here for our 30th wedding anniversary. When we arrived, we were seated immediately and wished Happy Anniversary by the staff. Our table was scattered with red rose petals, which was a lovely thought. This was a great start and I was happy to be there.
Our server came to the table about 10 minutes later... The restaurant was only about 20% occupied... So a little slow. I can't remember her name( shame on me) but she was an older heavyset woman. She was brisk, and seemed indifferent to serving us. Her service was slow, and unfriendly. If we needed something we had to ask another wait staff to get her. She had only 2 tables she was working, so I'm not sure why the lacking customer service.
While the food was delicious, and the corner booth was lovely; our server put a damper on the evening. It was such lack luster... Bordering on rude service, that my husband spoke with the manager.
Being that this was an important event for us, I was disappointed that we were assigned a server
that spoiled it for us.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roseville, California
“Treat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

My friend treat me for dinner, ambiance very well, food not so impressive, fine dining, good portion, tasty salad, yummy bread, steak fairly good. I'll probably dine there with occasion. Not a daily thing for me, me and my family not having much fun in fine dining.

Visited October 2012
Roseville, California
“dissapointing and way to expensive for what it is!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and I had dinner there about a week ago. I had the lamb.......three pieces of a "rack that is normally 6 ribs...and it was not tender at all. Tough and way to expensive....nothing came on the plate except three ribs....for like $35...ouch! My wife's dinner was OK...nothing terrific..
I know they are the "in place"...but we found it very overly priced for what it was...We left disappointed and will most likely not return.

• Visited September 2013