“Treat” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 371 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: C. Roseville Parkway
Transit: Galleria
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House in Roseville, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Roseville, California
“Treat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

My friend treat me for dinner, ambiance very well, food not so impressive, fine dining, good portion, tasty salad, yummy bread, steak fairly good. I'll probably dine there with occasion. Not a daily thing for me, me and my family not having much fun in fine dining.

Visited October 2012

Roseville, California
“dissapointing and way to expensive for what it is!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and I had dinner there about a week ago. I had the lamb.......three pieces of a "rack that is normally 6 ribs...and it was not tender at all. Tough and way to expensive....nothing came on the plate except three ribs....for like $35...ouch! My wife's dinner was OK...nothing terrific..
I know they are the "in place"...but we found it very overly priced for what it was...We left disappointed and will most likely not return.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Loomis, California
“Great atmosphere and very boring presentation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Overpriced entres with little or no presentation and very expensive for what you get was extremely unhappy and embarassed to have recommended this to a friend...

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Roseville, California, USA
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We celebrated my husband's 75th birthday here and were not disappointed. When we got to our table,to our surprise, there were little "happy birthday" messages all over the table. Then the hostess took our picture and gave it to us later. How awesome for Ruth's Chris to to for their customers celebrations! Our server and assistant were very professional, friendly and attentive to our every need. The Mgr. visited our table to make sure we were happy with everything. That's class. The ambiance, salads, steak, sides and dessert couldn't have been better. The quality of their food is superb and the steaks were grilled to perfection and melted in our mouth. The birthday dessert came on a special plate with Happy Birthday written on the plate and a lit candle. We had an awesome time and highly recommend Ruth's Chris for an unforgettable high quality dinner.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Fantastic food probably the best I have had in the US of A. Great service great wine a wonderful wonderful experience. Do yourself a favour and go eat here. Fabulous!

Visited June 2013