“Crunchy Hot Dogs great skin..” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hot Dogs, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Meadow Vista, California
“Crunchy Hot Dogs great skin..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Being an East-bay transplant I'm always looking for a Casper's/Kasper's in my new area. Parker's make it. their house dog is very similar. Plus hey have other choices like a Chicago Dog, Cheese Dog, Chili Dog, Polish Dog etc to round out the menu. Great place for quick food.

Visited July 2013

Lincoln, California
“A good hot dog with a lot of snap”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

As a result of reading reviews on this diner we stopped and sampled the dogs. It is located in a strip mall off of Douglas Blvd. there is limited seating especially when it is too cold to sit outside. The restaurant staff are very friendly and efficient. The regular hot dog was very satisfying, tasty and had a lot of snap to it. My guess since growing up in the bay area that the hot dogs are from Caspers. The only difference in the presentation is the condiments are spread on and the onions diced instead of sliced. But,a great hot dog. My wife ordered the chili dog and was extremely pleased. a bite of it told me to order it on the next visit. They take all major credit cards. I thought the was a little on the high side, but will definitely return.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
rocklin
“Yummy Dogs!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Parker's has the softest bun enclosing a scrumptious hot dog in which I ate all of! I highly recommend the food; but, the atmosphere is awkward. Quiet, lacks fun, and, I will take food to go next time.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Olympia, WA
“BIG DOG - WOOF!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I made this a solo lunch stop while driving to Reno. I had heard of it from watching Adam Richmond's Man v. Food.
I didn't order what Adam ordered, but the chili digg I ordered was good, and so was the chili. I could hardly touch the fries.
There was very little seating, so I say the bar.
I say get there early and order moderately, because you'll get plenty of good food. If you like a good hot dog, this is the place to go. I thought the prices were high at first, but the quantity and quality make it a fair price
I recommend it for the hungry who appreciate a good chili dog.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, CA
“Great Dogs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I've never been disappointed here, whether getting just a standard 'dog or something more creative.

Visited March 2012