“A Favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Roseville, California
“A Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We love Strings. We can count on consistently great food, a nice atmosphere that is not too loud and very comfortable, and attentive, welcoming staff.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Seattle, Washington
“Excellent, wonderful restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

I've been to 4 or more Strings. The one in Roseville, CA is just OUTSTANDING!! As a lover of italian food I can recommend this restaurant without hesitation. The basa dishes are wonderful. It's not on their menu, but you can order Basa al forno...killer!! This is a mild and flavorful white fish dish...MMMMM. The salad with house dressing is excellent as well. This restaurant beats the HECK out of Macaroni Grill or Olive Garden. I look forward to going back!!
I guess it would be nice to see the restaurant renovated at some point, but I don't care if the food quality continues to be consistent.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sacramento, California
“Great mid-priced meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Love their salad, and have yet to be disappointed in this moderately priced cafe.

Visited April 2012
Rocklin
“outstanding, especialy for a chain restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I (we) have dined there several times and have yet to be disappointed, service is outstanding, staff friendly. The servings are large so we usually have enough for another meal. They have a lunch special that can keep you going all day. The dinner salad is almost a complete meal in it self and the Minestrone soup is some of the best I have ever had. Do yourself a favor try em.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roseville, California
“Stick with frozen dinner or takeout from Safeway”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

My first time at Strings in Roseville, the food looked as bland as it tasted. Anyone calling this an Italian restaurant is really a reach. I've seen this place numerous times and was always curious what it would be like, no I know why I never went in. Sometimes you have to trust your instinct. At least Macaroni Grill pretty much next door has some atmosphere and no I don't have any particular association to Mac Grill. I would have gone to Baja Fresh over this place.

• Visited September 2011