“Consistently great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Sacramento, California
“Consistently great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We craved Mikuni sushi while we were in Europe, and our first trip back didn't disappoint. Two of us shared a small order of seared ahi and a Sushi Illustrated lunch combo. It was PLENTY of food for two and we left with happy tummies.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Seen one - seen 'em all”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

ditto - nothing outstanding here except we had a great waiter at lunch. The place was crowded, so it must be popular with the locals. Servings were large and food was good. Ultimately, isn't that what lunch is supposed to be?

Visited July 2013
Granite Bay, California
“Busy but worth it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I was hesitant that I'd find a great sushi place after relocating from SF, but I was wrong! Mikuni's was a recommendation that didn't disappoint. The servers are friendly and knowledgeable about their menu. The place is always crowded but its worth the wait.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Lorenzo
“Consistently Good for Over 10 Years!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was able to visit Mikuni after several years away, I was not disappointed. My husband had the seared Ahi, I had the Annie Roll, we shared a salad and had the miso soup. Everything was so great, tasty, well prepared. The wait staff was really friendly and efficient. The only thing that was a bit disappointing is that once there was about 100 different rolls on a menu, that is no longer available, according to the waitress, people complained there was too many, really, too many choices for mouth watering sushi combos?! Anyway, I was quite pleased, the food was as I remembered, very fresh and tasty. Can't wait to have an excuse to visit Roseville so I can return to my favorite Sushi spot!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Relax just order. It's all top shelf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Second year coming to Roseville for Sunsplash fix. Ditto to this place. Great service, suggestions for what to taste and always honest and shared experiences of staff and personal favorites. Crowded but still relaxing.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere