“Busy but worth it!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Granite Bay, California
“Busy but worth it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I was hesitant that I'd find a great sushi place after relocating from SF, but I was wrong! Mikuni's was a recommendation that didn't disappoint. The servers are friendly and knowledgeable about their menu. The place is always crowded but its worth the wait.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

San Lorenzo, California
“Consistently Good for Over 10 Years!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was able to visit Mikuni after several years away, I was not disappointed. My husband had the seared Ahi, I had the Annie Roll, we shared a salad and had the miso soup. Everything was so great, tasty, well prepared. The wait staff was really friendly and efficient. The only thing that was a bit disappointing is that once there was about 100 different rolls on a menu, that is no longer available, according to the waitress, people complained there was too many, really, too many choices for mouth watering sushi combos?! Anyway, I was quite pleased, the food was as I remembered, very fresh and tasty. Can't wait to have an excuse to visit Roseville so I can return to my favorite Sushi spot!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Relax just order. It's all top shelf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Second year coming to Roseville for Sunsplash fix. Ditto to this place. Great service, suggestions for what to taste and always honest and shared experiences of staff and personal favorites. Crowded but still relaxing.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roseville, CA
“Wasn't too impressed.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We had heard great things about this place, and many people we know have talked it up. I took my Japanese husband here and we were not impressed by the food. I mean the grilled edamame was a good started, but the rolls were nothing special. We like Blue Nami's rolls much better.

Visited April 2013
Granite Bay, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

fresh fish, great service. The stmosphere was good, it is crowded! Prices are a bit high but so is the food quality. I would return again.

Visited May 2013