“Consistently Good for Over 10 Years!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
San Lorenzo
“Consistently Good for Over 10 Years!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was able to visit Mikuni after several years away, I was not disappointed. My husband had the seared Ahi, I had the Annie Roll, we shared a salad and had the miso soup. Everything was so great, tasty, well prepared. The wait staff was really friendly and efficient. The only thing that was a bit disappointing is that once there was about 100 different rolls on a menu, that is no longer available, according to the waitress, people complained there was too many, really, too many choices for mouth watering sushi combos?! Anyway, I was quite pleased, the food was as I remembered, very fresh and tasty. Can't wait to have an excuse to visit Roseville so I can return to my favorite Sushi spot!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

79% Recommend
“Relax just order. It's all top shelf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Second year coming to Roseville for Sunsplash fix. Ditto to this place. Great service, suggestions for what to taste and always honest and shared experiences of staff and personal favorites. Crowded but still relaxing.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roseville, CA
“Wasn't too impressed.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We had heard great things about this place, and many people we know have talked it up. I took my Japanese husband here and we were not impressed by the food. I mean the grilled edamame was a good started, but the rolls were nothing special. We like Blue Nami's rolls much better.

Visited April 2013
Granite Bay, California
“sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

fresh fish, great service. The stmosphere was good, it is crowded! Prices are a bit high but so is the food quality. I would return again.

Visited May 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A wonderful Japanese restaurant---our whole family loves this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We have eaten at Mikuni many times---at two different locations in Roseville. The food is outstanding and truly delicious. The staff is friendly and everyone is welcomed at the door. Lots of fun. Our family, including grandchildren, love this restaurant and always ask to return. Prices are moderate. If you love good sushi, don't miss this great place---many locations.

• Visited April 2013