“Good food, but prepare to wait.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #110 of 377 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Located at the nugget shopping center in Roseville Early Toast brings a great place to have a meal try our award winning breakfast and enjoy the wide vairty with something for everyone. At 11:00 Early Toast Introduces our Burger Bistro Daily, with the award winning burger selection and please dont forget the Mimosa's yes there more than one and alway a couple specail so come in and give us a try.
Roseville, California
“Good food, but prepare to wait.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

In Roseville there are a plethora of breakfast restaurants to choose but the concept of breakfast and Mimosa's is hard to beat. This was our 2nd visit during a weekend. We show up around 9:15am on a Sunday and the place was packed. We were told it would be about a 15minute wait but was more like 25. My biggest pet peeve with this place is they do not have a large enough space for waiting customers. They have about 5 chairs in a small front area. On a busy weekend, you will be forced to stand around and dodge servers bring food and drink to seated customers.
If I am the owner I guess this is a good problem to have.

They have the basic mimosa or you can choose several variations - we have to go back to try different variations. The food is very good, try a crape creation or their version of eggs benedict. They do have outdoor seating which in the spring and summer months is perfect. Overall the food is vey good and there are so many unique creations.

I recommend sticking to mimosas as my Bloody Mary was so pepper laden it was hard to drink.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Orangevale, California
“Customer service = Zero!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Arrived 9:30 Sunday morning and put our name on waiting list for five people. Waited 45 minutes as many people after us were seated. Asked twice about our seating, always another 20-25 minutes. Kids were very hungry, so we started to leave and were outside when our name was called. Went back in and inquired about our name being called. They confirmed, but left us standing and waiting, continuing to seat other parties. Again I asked about our seating, and then they said they had already seated a party at our table, with no apology or efforts to try to accommodate our party. Very unorganized and chaotic, will not go back nor refer anyone!

Visited November 2013
Lincoln, California
“Great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Just enjoyed a wonderful brunch at Early Toast. When we first sat down the server asked if she could get us anything to drink. We said we'd love a mimosa. She replied, "Which one?" I didn't know there was more than one kind of mimosa. But they have at least 10 different ones to choose from! I had the Maui Mimosa - Yum! For $5 its a great deal and its not served in a champagne glass but a goblet with fresh fruit on it. Loved it! Our meals were delicious too. Service was also very good. They have a nice outdoor patio as well.

I noticed they have happy hour on their wine and beer from 2:00pm - close. We'll definitely be back!

Roseville, California, United States
“Very good food and variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The food here is very, very good. They initially were only open for breakfast and lunch but are now open for dinner too. There is a great variety of breakfast choices from the usual types of things along with different types of Benedict's, and a variety of Mexican dishes. They also offer a large variety of burgers along with sandwiches and chicken dishes. They have a number of, very good, Mimosas to chose from and they are all five dollars. The employees are very friendly and helpful. We will be going back for sure.

Newcastle, california, USA
“Fresh Squeezed Mimosa Goodness!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband and I went to Early Toast this morning and he said it was one of the best breakfasts he has had at a restaurant. The whole experience was very good. The food was very fresh and the mimosas are made with fresh squeezed orange juice. We sat at an outdoor table and our server was very attentive and friendly. We both had the combo breakfast; my husband with French toast and I with the blueberry pancakes. I didn't try his French toast but my blueberry pancakes were delicious. The only negative comment I would make is that the compote (or at least that's what it looked like, kind of...) was not very appetizing so I just stuck with good ole' maple syrup.

All in all, it was a very pleasant start to a great day!

• 4 of 5 stars Food