“Great find” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #105 of 372 restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Located at the nugget shopping center in Roseville Early Toast brings a great place to have a meal try our award winning breakfast and enjoy the wide vairty with something for everyone. At 11:00 Early Toast Introduces our Burger Bistro Daily, with the award winning burger selection and please dont forget the Mimosa's yes there more than one and alway a couple specail so come in and give us a try.
Lincoln, California
“Great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Just enjoyed a wonderful brunch at Early Toast. When we first sat down the server asked if she could get us anything to drink. We said we'd love a mimosa. She replied, "Which one?" I didn't know there was more than one kind of mimosa. But they have at least 10 different ones to choose from! I had the Maui Mimosa - Yum! For $5 its a great deal and its not served in a champagne glass but a goblet with fresh fruit on it. Loved it! Our meals were delicious too. Service was also very good. They have a nice outdoor patio as well.

I noticed they have happy hour on their wine and beer from 2:00pm - close. We'll definitely be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Roseville, California, United States
“Very good food and variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The food here is very, very good. They initially were only open for breakfast and lunch but are now open for dinner too. There is a great variety of breakfast choices from the usual types of things along with different types of Benedict's, and a variety of Mexican dishes. They also offer a large variety of burgers along with sandwiches and chicken dishes. They have a number of, very good, Mimosas to chose from and they are all five dollars. The employees are very friendly and helpful. We will be going back for sure.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle, california, USA
“Fresh Squeezed Mimosa Goodness!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband and I went to Early Toast this morning and he said it was one of the best breakfasts he has had at a restaurant. The whole experience was very good. The food was very fresh and the mimosas are made with fresh squeezed orange juice. We sat at an outdoor table and our server was very attentive and friendly. We both had the combo breakfast; my husband with French toast and I with the blueberry pancakes. I didn't try his French toast but my blueberry pancakes were delicious. The only negative comment I would make is that the compote (or at least that's what it looked like, kind of...) was not very appetizing so I just stuck with good ole' maple syrup.

All in all, it was a very pleasant start to a great day!

• 4 of 5 stars Food