“Fresh Squeezed Mimosa Goodness!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #64 of 384 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located at the nugget shopping center in Roseville Early Toast brings a great place to have a meal try our award winning breakfast and enjoy the wide vairty with something for everyone. At 11:00 Early Toast Introduces our Burger Bistro Daily, with the award winning burger selection and please dont forget the Mimosa's yes there more than one and alway a couple specail so come in and give us a try.
Newcastle, california, USA
“Fresh Squeezed Mimosa Goodness!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband and I went to Early Toast this morning and he said it was one of the best breakfasts he has had at a restaurant. The whole experience was very good. The food was very fresh and the mimosas are made with fresh squeezed orange juice. We sat at an outdoor table and our server was very attentive and friendly. We both had the combo breakfast; my husband with French toast and I with the blueberry pancakes. I didn't try his French toast but my blueberry pancakes were delicious. The only negative comment I would make is that the compote (or at least that's what it looked like, kind of...) was not very appetizing so I just stuck with good ole' maple syrup.

All in all, it was a very pleasant start to a great day!

• Visited August 2013