“Cupcakes and cute decor” 4 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #170 of 366 restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Dessert
California
“Cupcakes and cute decor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I bought a Groupon and got cupcakes for a birthday party. I ordered the cupcakes online and they were beautifully packaged and ready to go when I arrived. On the website it says that they will send you an email confirmation which I did not receive so I called in the morning to make sure they had received my order. A nice variety of cupcakes to choose from and there are even more flavors than are listed online when you arrive at the location. I actually got a few more when I arrived because they looked so good. The cake portion of the cupcake is either vanilla or chocolate and then the toppings are different flavors and types.

The the black and white decor is very cute and fresh. Parking is easy. The customer service is good, not great. They took time to describe the various varieties of cupcakes that were available, but were not overly friendly.

• Visited June 2013