“Still chinese, but different” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Hollister, California
“Still chinese, but different”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We ordered the family meal for 3 and it was better than expected. Usually chinese places have average food made up by huge portions. Here we got better than most food with reasonable portions. The soup and pot stickers had more flavor than I was used too and that carried into the meal. Very good food and I will be going back.

Visited December 2013

Roseville, California
“Great Taste, Fair Portions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Ordered some take-out and the food was great. The pricing is average, not a great deal but it isn't really expensive. Plenty of options on the menu so this place has a little something for everyone.

• Visited December 2013
Roseville,CA
“Nice neighborhood Chinese restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We have been here several times. My son loves the beef choy mein. It's affordable, quick, and good service. Family run.

Visited November 2013
Italy
“Best Chinese in town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I have ate at almost all Chinese in town and once this place open many months ago, I stopped frequenting other places. They have a robust selection that even include duck and many other things not found in many places in CA. Their cooking resembles or at least is the closes thing to an east coast Chinese restaurant. I have recommended this place to many friends and they all love it so I invite you to try it out!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roseville, California
“Great Chinese Food at a Great Price!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

When this place opened up this year, my husband and I were thrilled that a new Chinese restaurant opened up. It's always a challenge for us to find a good Chinese restaurant that does not use MSG and does not over salt things. We were greeted my friendly staff and were seated right away. And promptly served water! Already I was feeling well cared for. As with most Chinese places, the dishes are family-style. We ordered Chicken Broccoli and Chicken Chow Mein. This also came with a serving of steamed white rice. The food was delicious!!! No MSG was used, the food wasn't overly salty, fresh ingredients were used and the chicken was very moist!! Since that first visit, we have been back several times. A must go to place!

• Visited August 2013