“Very Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Reno, Nevada
“Very Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

We dropped in for lunch on the weekend. We were seated very quickly and the server came over promptly to take our drink orders. They immediately brought over chips and salsa. I especially liked the tortilla chips as they were not greasy in any way.

I ordered a two enchilada meal. It was very good. I would definitely visit again if I were in the area.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Vacaville, CA
“Best Mexican Food Around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I have eaten there twice in the past couple months and both times, it has been fabulous! Close to the Galleria, which is where we were doing some shopping. Very fine authentic mexican food, great drinks, very friendly waitpersons and great atmosphere! We highly recommend this place!

• Visited January 2014
“Awesome outdoor seating!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We love the outdoor patio seating. Great soup for a chilly day. Plenty of yummy food that we usually take some home. Nice place to meet friends for happy hour too.

• Visited September 2013
Roseville, California
“First Class Restaurant...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have visited On the Border many many times in Roseville, Cal. Absolutely top quality meals. The Margarita with the Corona is definitely my favorite drink..but you may want to share it...I cannot say enough about the servers...every single time I have been there they are super courteous and attentive. The manager is also super attentive. One time I took 3 friends for lunch and one of the meals was a tad cold....he immediately rectified the situation with a new meal even though we told him to just heat it. The waiters and waistresses work so hard and help each other out which shows real teamwork. DEFINITELY A 4 STAR ON THE BORDER LOCATION.

• Visited August 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

They have the BEST Chicken Tortilla Soup!!! I make sure to get the soup on every visit. The slice of avocado is an awesome touch. The food is always hot and delicous and the unlimited chips and salsa is to die for. LOVE going there on every Roseville, CA visit.

Visited May 2013