“Great Food and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Rocklin, California
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Many friends had asked if we had ever been to Four Sisters Café in Roseville because they had enjoyed the food there. We went this morning for breakfast and I have to say it was VERY GOOD. The atmosphere is very nice for a breakfast/lunch café (booth seats are high enough that those sitting adjacent to you are not visible - also keeps the ambient noise down). The service was wonderful - (coffee kept full without asking and very quick attentive service - very friendly servers). The food was also very good - everything tasted fresh (I had the linguisa and eggs). Their breakfast potatoes were delicious - with a hint of dill. My husband had the Spice Up Your Day omelet - equally delicious! We will definitely be back again!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hollister, California
“Outstanding breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and kids ate there 2 weeks ago and raved about it. Now, after breakfast this morning.....I am raving about it.

I was hooked right off the bat with the free self serve coffee and water to make the wait not seem so bad. My omlette was excellent and loaded with meat. The toast came with black raspberry jam....nice touch. Our drinks were filled regularly throughout our meal. The best service I have had in a while.

Definitely my favorite local breakfast place.

Visited November 2013
Wherever the Coast Guard has me
“Best breakfast, hands down. MANCAKES!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Mancakes...need I really say any more? The staff is absolutely delightful. All the sisters make their guests very welcomed. Smaller restaurant, but quick service rotates tables through. A must for breakfast!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rocklin, CA
“Excellent Diner Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I would give this five stars if it weren't a diner review. But it is after all, a diner. A very very good diner. The food is very very good and presented nicely. The sisters actually wait tables and run the register and the place is always hopping. The food is plentiful but, not over the top huge and mediocre. I have had breakfast and lunch in this diner and have never had a complaint. I am pretty picky about food. The chicken BBQ salad is delicious and comes out very artful. Not your basic salad thrown in a bowl. Well done sisters!

Comfortable booths, clean and welcoming.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto, Canada
“Great new restaurant in Roseville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

As there are several good Breakfast and Lunch restaurants in the area it was a pleasure to find this one in a strip mall that has outstanding food and service. Very friendly staff serving really good food make this a fantastic place. Certainly a new favourite for me when I visit Roseville. The croissant french toast stuffed with mango cream was delicious!

• Visited September 2013