“Great new restaurant in Roseville” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Toronto, Canada
“Great new restaurant in Roseville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

As there are several good Breakfast and Lunch restaurants in the area it was a pleasure to find this one in a strip mall that has outstanding food and service. Very friendly staff serving really good food make this a fantastic place. Certainly a new favourite for me when I visit Roseville. The croissant french toast stuffed with mango cream was delicious!

• Visited September 2013

Roseville, California
“Super discovery via Word of Mouth: We'll be Back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Word of mouth recommendations brought my wife and I in for lunch and we decided to try breakfast items, which are served anytime.

My wife chose the California Benedict while I opted for Corned Beef Hash.

California Benedict adds things like avocado, tomato and bacon to the classic eggs benedict formula. The wait person also brought extra Hollandaise. My wife said "one of the best, everything is totally fresh and properly cooked". She opted for the cottage fries sans onions and was also pleased with the result.

My hash was one of the best. Unlike other hashes, the corned beef had been fork-pulled into meaty strings. Plenty of meat, too. Very toothsome. Perfectly cooked eggs on top, great cottage fries with red and green peppers and onions. The toast was perfect, accompanied by a tasty jam.

Four Sisters is only open till 3pm so it's just breakfast and lunch. Having found the place, we'll be back with friends in the near future.

BTW, the restaurant is spacious and very comfortable. Everything looks new. Great simple decor and the seating in generous booths is super for conversations and groups of six.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln, California
“Quality food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Four Sisters Cafe provides quality food and great friendly service. Open for breakfast and lunch. The staff are well trained, energetic and friendly. One of our favorites.

• Visited August 2013
Rocklin
“will be back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Nice clean family style restaurant. Had breakfast there, food was hot eggs just as I ordered, homemade biscuits that melt in your mouth. The lady's who own the place worked for some one else in old Roseville so they are very aware of what their customers require. Did I mention that they were easy to look at also!!! I think they are open for breakfast and lunch only. You know they are good as their restaurant is usually full. I haven't tried lunch but will soon. They are independent locals so as long as the food and service is good I will eat there instead of the chain restaurants.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roseville, California
“Great place for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had heard very good things about this place and have not been disappointed. My wife and I had breakfast here a couple times and the food is wonderful. Great ability to get items like tomato slices or fresh fruit instead of potatoes and other heavy food. I had the spicy omelet, which was very good.

• Visited July 2013