“Great place for breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 372 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Canadian
Roseville, California
“Great place for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had heard very good things about this place and have not been disappointed. My wife and I had breakfast here a couple times and the food is wonderful. Great ability to get items like tomato slices or fresh fruit instead of potatoes and other heavy food. I had the spicy omelet, which was very good.

• Visited July 2013

california
“Just okay...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Very clean bright restaurant. The friendly staff is a definite plus. On the morning we visited the restaurant was busy, but still service was prompt. We ordered from the breakfast menu.

The side of Bacon I ordered was crisp, but from some of the reviews I expected outstanding. It was not. My husband ordered the chicken sausage which he said was excellent!
Eggs were prepared as ordered. But the diced red potatoes were way over salted! Biscuits and coffee were ok. All in all an average breakfast on par with any good chain restaurant. Not bad but certainly nothing special or unique.

Visited June 2013
Lincoln, California
“Happy Little Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My sister and I had brunch at the Four Sisters Cafe on June 10, 2013 at my suggestion. Having previously eaten at the Four Sisters twice I thought it would be fun to treat my sister to a nice meal. Open only for breakfast and lunch it is best to arrive early as this has become a very popular local restaurant. We waited 15 minutes for a table but it was well worth it. My sister ordered the fabulous French Dip Sandwich and I the Pepper Jack and somewhat spicy omelet. The omelet was nicely prepared with your choice of a side. The coffee was hot and refilled regularly. The staff was very friendly and accomodating.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Northern California
“Nice local place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Four Sisters is a nice local restaurant for breakfast and lunch. I've been there for lunch several times. The food is good and the service is excellent. My husband is addicted to the pear salad. It's nice to see a restaurant succeeding in this location.

• Visited April 2013
sacramento,ca.
“best breakfast ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hubby and i stopped in for breakfast, it was so very good, corned beef hash from scratch, everything was so good. Fast service, good food, fair prices, will go back again.

• Visited May 2013