“Reliably Awesome Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Sacramento, California
“Reliably Awesome Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We love going to Fats. We have our standby favorites which we would recommend to anyone. The Honey Walnut Prawns are a definite choice. And the Thai Seafood Fat Pot is sooo good. The coconut sauce is amazing on anything and slightly spicy. We also get the calamari which is always tender. Our service has always been good as well. My only down side would be the cocktails. I've ordered a Kamakazi on several occasions and its never the same. And usually really small for the price. But since I don't always order a cocktail then it's not a big deal for me. I would suggest ordering a more standard well know drink like a Long Island which has always been good.
Overall this is a good place to eat.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Roseville, California
“Great atmosphere but not so great food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I've eaten here 3 or 4 times before. Every time I am excited and look forward to trying something new (mainly because I have yet to find a dish I love) but am usually let down by my pick. The decor, drinks and service have been great every time however the main dishes lack in my point of view. Perhaps my taste buds have grown to love American/Chinese PF Changs and tradition Chinese restaurants. In my opinion go elsewhere for the money.

Visited June 2013
Rocklin
“Very Enjoyable evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Celebrating a friend's birthday on a Sunday evening. Excellent food, surroundings, wait staff and no pressure to hurry the evening. Wait staff were very polite, professional. friendly and helpful. Always smiling.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roseville, CA
“Great food...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We love it here, great food and great service always. The food always tastes fresh and isn't too greasy. They also serve my favorite wine which not many places do.

Visited November 2012
Grass Valley
“Best Honey Walnut Prawn in Sacramento”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

After the theatre we stopped at Fats for dinner. As usual the service was great. We ordered a Dim Sum basket for starters, followed by the honey walnut prawns and garlic beans. What a treat. Great taste, sufficient amount of food and well presented.

• Visited May 2013