“Good eating in Roseville” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Antioch, CA
“Good eating in Roseville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is my second time eating at a Tahoe Joe's and my first at this particular restaurant. The service was great. Our waitstaff was attentive and pleasant.

Everything that we ordered was tasty. The spinach/artichoke dip was good although the chips were too salty for my taste. (I had to rub some of the salt off before eating them.) My garden salad was tasty but my husband LOVED his clam chowder. He said it was up there with some of the best he's had. He ordered a steak dinner plate which he enjoyed and I ordered the Joe's steak sandwich. This sandwich was absolutely delicious and for me decadent. (It included bacon!) The steak was very tender and flavorful. I can't remember all of the toppings but it was yummy! I ate half and brought the other half back to our room. Let me say that this sandwich was good cold! Amazing. I will definitely make Tahoe Joe's one of our go to places from now on!

Visited September 2013

“Catchy name ...needs work”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Tahoe Joes next to Lakespur Landing was a quick place to grab a bite. Very nice decor and good service. Food was fair and drinks were pricey and not good. If it wasn't for the server we probably wouldn't have gone back. We had a wedding group that went there later after the reception and again it was just okay.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Surprizing and Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We have been twice. The first time it was my wife and I prior to a friends BBQ party.

The food was wonderful. Well prepared, displayed, and tasty as hell. I even had the Watermelon Moonshine - perfect. The price was way below what I expected (I never look at the prices at a new restaurant).

The second time we took my daughter and her husband. We all ate well, no one had any compaints about the food and we even shared a decadent piece of chocolate layer cake.

The service was spot on and the wait staff were friendly and informative about the specials and the preperation of the dishes. They were always smiling and at our service.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento
“Seems to be slipping”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The wife and I stopped for lunch. She had the fish and chips, not to be confused with lightly batter dipped fish. The deep fried fries and 3 beer batter small bits of fish (corn meal) were scorched. I had the soup and salad. The salad was good the chicken pot pie soup wasn’t very good.
It seems like eating out is becoming a loosing proposition. Maybe it’s just me expecting good food for what I pay for.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tecumseh
“Some was good, some not so much”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went to Tahoe Joe's late on a Thursday night. There were four of us and two had natchos, one had a burger while the fourth just wanted soup. The staff was accommodating with respect to certain items that could not be on the natchos and the burger. Both were good, but the soup - not so much. There was a spice in it that basically killed the taste. How can you ruin chicken noodle soup?

For road house food, it was generally good. The staff was pleasant professional.

• Visited August 2013