“Not the typical P.F. Chang's” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Lincoln, California
“Not the typical P.F. Chang's”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We were really disappointed in this establishment. Having eaten in there restaurants all over the west coast it felt like we were not in a p f Changs. They were obviously understaffed. We sat for at least 15 minutes before someone taking our drink orders. And the a long wait for the drinks to arrive. The food was average, nothing tasty that would cause a return. After the food was served we had to ask for utensils as none were on the table. Halfway through the meal a new waitstaff arrived and notified us that she now was our server. Upon ordering we had made arrangements for the bill to be charged a certain way. Obviously the new server did not get the message. However, this is pointed out only to lack of communication between servers. And I didn't motive until the bill was paid that a different bottle of wine was listed on the tab that also was $5 more than the wine we ordered and was served. Overall, the experience was disappointing to say the least. From previous dining at this chain eateries we will try again, but not at this location. Paul Fleming would be disappointed.

Visited June 2013

Granite Bay, California
“Food was alright, but the service was terrible.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Came in during lunch and had a variety of items. The food was okay, but the service was poor. Had to ask for items repeatedly and waited 20 minutes just to get the bill...which was wrong, of course!

Visited January 2013
Graeagle, CA
“Is there management?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here many times since it opened. Today was as though the King had no clothes. Ate at the bar, the server was way overwhelmed, a manager hovered around and did little to help. The hot/sour soup was awful and the Kung Pao chicken had no heat, flavor other than salt. They did get the steamed rice right.
This is the second time I have had a bad meal, the other was in Reno, NV. Ahi salad was bland and the Ahi was still frozen. Frozen, really? Whatever is going on with Puck's restaurant it is not good.

Visited April 2013
Lincoln, California
“A must go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Went there for my b day! It is fantastic!!! The have a $40 fixed menu that is a really great way to explore their foods.. Choose ur soup, appetizer, 2 main courses, and dessert for only $40!
Their apps are to die for great. Friendly and attentive staff made for a thoroughly pleasant visit.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“Easy on off freeway access”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I like Chinese food but most Chinese restaurants scare me. Who knows what's going on in the back? I don't get the impression of cleanliness or caring. PF Chang's is a sure bet. I can see the kitchen and for some reason, there is a level of trust and and a level of consistency.
Sometimes I get a craving for shrimp with lobster sauce and their lunch special is almost too much for one person. With the 2 scoops of rice I was bursting at the seams. I really did myself in and ordered spring rolls prior to the main course. They didn't smell right or taste right, but I ate them anyway and I'm suffering from a queezy tummy today. That was the only item I ever had a problem with there.

• Visited January 2013