“A must go!” 5 of 5 stars

Lincoln, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Went there for my b day! It is fantastic!!! The have a $40 fixed menu that is a really great way to explore their foods.. Choose ur soup, appetizer, 2 main courses, and dessert for only $40!
Their apps are to die for great. Friendly and attentive staff made for a thoroughly pleasant visit.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“Easy on off freeway access”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I like Chinese food but most Chinese restaurants scare me. Who knows what's going on in the back? I don't get the impression of cleanliness or caring. PF Chang's is a sure bet. I can see the kitchen and for some reason, there is a level of trust and and a level of consistency.
Sometimes I get a craving for shrimp with lobster sauce and their lunch special is almost too much for one person. With the 2 scoops of rice I was bursting at the seams. I really did myself in and ordered spring rolls prior to the main course. They didn't smell right or taste right, but I ate them anyway and I'm suffering from a queezy tummy today. That was the only item I ever had a problem with there.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Antelope, California
“Pricey but worth it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant is typically busy so I like to call ahead with a take out order. Surprisingly, the order is always ready, hot, well packaged, and correct! With the diverse menu I never have to worry about finding something that everyone in my party will eat - vegetarian to carnivore, alike. And, substitutions are typically honored so if your favorite chicken dish doesn't mention a beef option, simply request it. I recommend the Dan Dan noodles and any of the spicy meat dishes. I, personally, am not a huge veggie eater so I don't know which veggie dish(es) are the best but I would guess that just about any of the would be good.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marysville, California
“Good Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is an enjoyable restaurant. Food and service is good, atmosphere is noisy because it is so busy but that must mean it is a popular place. Enjoyable, nonetheless!

Visited July 2012
British Columbia, Canada
“Reasonably good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We love going to PF Chang's in Las Vegas, where the food is always superb. This outlet is good, but for some reason the food is not quite as good as the other one. We made a reservation and when we arrived there was a line-up and we were told that we would have to wait 10 or 15 minutes. As it turned out, we waited only 5 minutes, but we wondered if there was any point in making a reservation. The service was excellent otherwise and the food was reasonably good.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage P.F. Chang's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.