“Consistently good” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #132 of 375 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Californian
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I travel a lot and know that if I want a consistently good meal, CPK is the place to eat. This restaurant was no exception. There are many restaurants in this area and I was not disappointed with this meal. Our server was friendly and efficient. I ordered pizza and a salad and it was excellent. Upon arriving and leaving, the staff greeted me, held open the door and thanked me for coming. I have not received a bad meal from a CPK.

Visited February 2014

“Timeless classic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to California Pizza kitchen for around 15 years and it's never gotten old or boring. The food is still great with many options and the service and atmosphere are great. My only complaint is that they have changed the menu quite a bit in the last few years and I wouldn't say it's for the better. The vegetarian options like the Greek Pizza are no longer available because they no longer have the ingredients, even though we had the Greek pizza at California pizza kitchen in Dubai recently. Overall a good family restaraunt!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Citrus Heights, California
“The Best Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I must admit, I never would have considered your restraunt had I not had complimentary meals, provided by Eric Stewart. But I am so glad I did. I took my wife and father in law.
I must admit, it was some of the best customer service I ever had from Ally, our waitress and Anthony our host.
As well, the food was beyond belief excellent. I had the garlic alfredo fettucini (A dish I will never forget-one of my top 3 in a restaruant in my life). My wife had the chicken club sandwich and loved it. My father in law had the "works" pizza. He enjoyed it very much.
For dessert we all had the chocolate souffle lava cake. All I can say is OMG.
The biggest compliment I can offer, although a little pricey, is that I would gladly pay for my food and excellent service.
As well the atmosphere and decor were clean, modern and welcoming.
My family and I will definitely be back again and will continue to highly recommend you from this point on.
Thank you.
T. J. Knight

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln, California
“Noisy restaurant but delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

A friend and I had lunch recently at California Pizza Kitchen, one of our favorite lunch spots. We both ordered the BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad half portion for $10.00 each and it was delicious. As we were celebrating we decided to also indulge in a dessert - Red Velvet Cake. The piece of cake was so large that we each had to take half of our individual portion home. Sadly, the noise level in the restaurant was horrible. The music was so loud that the diners had to shout their meal orders to the wait staff. Talking across the table to your table companions was almost impossible because of the music's volume. The noise was so bad that we told two of the waitstaff that we did not enjoy our time there, but we did enjoy the food. They said that the problem would be relayed to the manager. My friend and I may have to find another restaurant the next time we want to get together for lunch.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chehalis, Washington
“Good Saturday Night Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

After a long day in the California sun, we came here. Although it was suppose to be about a 20 minute wait, we got sat right away because we (there were three of us) choose to sit at the bar (where minors can also sit). For appetizers, the mac and cheese bites are delicious. Any pizza is great and the four-cheese pasta was very good. Great service, and a nice place to relax on a Saturday night, perfect for all ages.

• Visited May 2013