“Good Saturday Night Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 371 restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Californian
Chehalis, Washington
“Good Saturday Night Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

After a long day in the California sun, we came here. Although it was suppose to be about a 20 minute wait, we got sat right away because we (there were three of us) choose to sit at the bar (where minors can also sit). For appetizers, the mac and cheese bites are delicious. Any pizza is great and the four-cheese pasta was very good. Great service, and a nice place to relax on a Saturday night, perfect for all ages.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
“Dinner out with grandsons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were thrilled at going to this place, we had heard of it by friends back in Alabama. So, when the grandsons suggested it we said great. The boys had pizza, which was really tasty, I sampled both. The wife had a salmon salad and I had a three sausage pasta dish which was wonderful. A rather expensive evening, but worth it,...Would go again.

Visited March 2013
Reno, Nevada
“An excellent chairn restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

California Pizza Kitchen is one of my favorite chain restaurants. We were passing thru Roseville and decided to stop for lunch. I had my usual - the Carmelized Peach Salad. It is my favorite! I usually order with chicken added on top. This time, I added both the chicken and the applewood smoked bacon. The bacon was amazing, very lean and delicious!

My son had a tradtional cheese pizza which is quite large and also very delicious.

Don't forget to ask the server to bring some of their bread out with you meal.

The service was excellent. The location is a bit out of the way, but is it definitely worth stopping in for lunch or dinner.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rocklin, California
“My absolute favorite salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

There are many really good things to get here but my absolute favorite salad is made here. The BBQ Chopped Chicken salad.
I have made special trips just for this salad. They also have really good pizza, pasta and appetizers.

Visited January 2013
Rocklin, California
“Personal Pizza Pizazz”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My last trip to the pizza kitchen i had a wild mushroom pizza and a field of greens salad. I really enjoyed both. One thing about the Pizza kitchens i have been to is they are always consistent both with the food and the service this trip to the Roseville location was no different.

Visited August 2012