“An excellent chairn restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #31 of 366 restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Californian
Reno, Nevada
“An excellent chairn restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

California Pizza Kitchen is one of my favorite chain restaurants. We were passing thru Roseville and decided to stop for lunch. I had my usual - the Carmelized Peach Salad. It is my favorite! I usually order with chicken added on top. This time, I added both the chicken and the applewood smoked bacon. The bacon was amazing, very lean and delicious!

My son had a tradtional cheese pizza which is quite large and also very delicious.

Don't forget to ask the server to bring some of their bread out with you meal.

The service was excellent. The location is a bit out of the way, but is it definitely worth stopping in for lunch or dinner.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Rocklin, California
“My absolute favorite salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

There are many really good things to get here but my absolute favorite salad is made here. The BBQ Chopped Chicken salad.
I have made special trips just for this salad. They also have really good pizza, pasta and appetizers.

Visited January 2013
Rocklin, California
“Personal Pizza Pizazz”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My last trip to the pizza kitchen i had a wild mushroom pizza and a field of greens salad. I really enjoyed both. One thing about the Pizza kitchens i have been to is they are always consistent both with the food and the service this trip to the Roseville location was no different.

Visited August 2012
El Dorado Hills, CA
“Good luck deciding what to order!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

How many times have you opened up a restaurant menu and nothing really jumps out at you, or nothing really sounds appealing? The opposite is true at CPK. You will be torn between ordering so many different items and will hope that your dining companions order what you were forced to pass on because you had to finally make a decision!

I had the Roasted Vegetable Salad with Sautéed Salmon. This salad has artichoke hearts, asparagus, avocado, eggplant and sun-dried tomatoes on chopped Romaine lettuce. The balsamic vinaigrette is perfect. You can also choose to have grilled shrimp, grilled chicken or sautéed salmon on top. This is so healthy but I order it because it is super delicious! I usually order when I come here, or else I take an order of it to go for later.

Our group split bites of the Fire Roasted Chili Relleno. Fantastic! A roasted Poblano Pepper is stuffed with chicken, cheese, corn, black beans, mushrooms, spinach, eggplant and topped with an avocado salsa verde. Very flavorful and satisfying – but only 380 calories! Very nice as a starter course to share.

My friend ordered the Caramelized Peach Salad and the other ordered the Thai Chicken Pizza – as it is tough to come here and not have a taste of this famous pizza! Both items were very good.

It is the consistently high quality and innovative menu choices combined with the good service and reasonable prices that make me give this restaurant a very high rating. For what this restaurant is (a chain) and for what you receive in value on all fronts, this restaurant gets 5 stars.

• Visited November 2012