“Had a lot of fun!” 4 of 5 stars

Red Bluff, California, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Had a lot of fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Good night with my daughter. Crowded, but well "patrolled". If people were doing what they were not supposed to be doing (hanging around the sides), they were told not to. Skates were very uncomfortable, though.

Visited February 2014

Chico, California
13 attraction reviews
“What a great floor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

My daughter and I are competitive skaters and compete here every year . I am always impressed with the way this rink is run and maintained . I pretty much live in a skating rink so I know what i am talking about . You can't go wrong coming here for your events or parties . Period

Visited November 2013
Roseville, Ca
11 attraction reviews
“Great fun for kids....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great place to kids to go. They will teach the younger ones to skate....but the venue is very old and decor dated. It is fun to get out their and skate too. Great for young kids to teens.....

Visited September 2012
rocklin
45 attraction reviews
“Just like I remember it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Roller rinks haven't changed in years, because the rler skating industry has only made one major change in the last 20 years - rollerblades.
Going around in circles, playing red light green light, 4 corners, etc. these are memories I cherish and now share with my youngest (my oldest was NOT into skating at all). Things haven't changed - including the decor and snack bar.
Don't go expecting a remodeled place. To expecting it to look and smell like it did when you were 12.

Visited November 2012
“Very low class and out dated”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I refuse to go back to roller king. Very surprised they are still open. I guess the best way to describe it is ghetto. I wouldn't expect a roller rink in Roseville to be this bad but it is. I would suggest this rink to anyone honestly. Just a fair warning. I'm not big on leaving negative review's either. But I dont see how this place has a 5 out of 5 right now