“Hold Sleep Court Here” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive

Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 Creekside Ridge Court, Roseville, CA 95678   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #14 of 18 hotels in Roseville
California
“Hold Sleep Court Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Nice hotel property and staff. I called before making reservation to verify availability of a feather free room. Staff member was very responsive to request. I also requested room away from freeway side. When I arrived all of these were satisfied.

The room was clean and of adequate size. Complimentary WIFI worked well. Room even had a mini fridge and micro which is a plus for Courtyards. To top it off, complimentary coffee is available in the lobby 24hrs. Most Courtyards have discontinued this perk. Bed comfort was very good and our 1st floor room was quiet. Climate system was also good as it didn't blow directly on the bed. The hotel grounds were also nicely landscaped.

Breakfast is not included but can be purchased at their Bristo for about $10. Some restaurants are within walking distance. The Galleria shopping mall is also nearby. I plan to make this hotel my top choice whenever I am in the area again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Dear Travel447,
I first would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad to hear that your request were meet and that you enjoyed your stay! Best of all that we will now be your home away from home when in Roseville! Again thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you back soon!

66 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel many times in the past few years. It is our favorite Roseville, CA, hotel when combining work and pleasure. The exceptional staff goes above-and-beyond to accommodate our needs. The general manager, Willie, is a gem. He is a caring leader who nurtures his staff to treat each visitor with respect and meet all of their needs. The rooms are clean and comfortable and a good night's sleep is guaranteed on the comfortable Marriott beds. This Courtyard, much to our delight, continues to offer a breakfast buffet, complete with specialty omelettes. Coffee and tea is always available in the hotel lobby as a courtesy to guests. If you're lucky, you may even see wild turkeys when you walk to the conveniently-located Roseville Galleria Shopping Center.

Room Tip: The odd-numbered rooms are away from noise of the nearby highway, although the suites are located on...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Linda33045,
I would first like to thank you for making us your home away from home and for taking the time to post your review. I would personally like to say thank you for your kind and thoughtful words about myself and my team! We really try our best to make sure that every guest has a wonderful experiance from check in to check out and it is nice to know that we have done so for you. Thank you again and we will see you back Home soon!

Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is a cookie-cutter Courtyard property. The rooms are spacious and clean, without much by way of frills. Advantages include friendly staff, good breakfast with omelette bar, good free wifi, nice business center area and a location very convenient to restaurants, shopping and nearby hospitals/medical facilities. Proximity to freeway means rooms on that side of the building are noisy -- ask for one on the parking lot side.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear 43Reds,
I would first like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad to hear that the team was friendly and your stay with us was comfortable. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon!

Seattle WA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I stayed here on business and woke to a large inch long silverfish insect crawling on my arm. After 3 messages left to management and then finally having to call Marriott corporate. I got a call the next day from the GM. He said they had the bug tested and tried to tell me it was like a centipede and I said it definitely wasn't a centipede.
In my view, these bugs are nasty and feed off of food, starch etc and get into walls and drains. The manager offered up some free Marriott points for my trouble. A joke! In my view waking up to a bug crawling on your arm is completely not acceptable. He should have refunded my hotel room. I will never stay in this hotel again and this has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Tiki Travels, Again I apologize for the incident during your stay with us. Like I mentioned we we spoke, this was an unfortunate situation but we do or best to keep our hotel clean and free of any pest but they do at times come in. Again my apologies.
San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stayed here with a team. It was in a great location. Everything was nearby. Great mall, family friendly restaurants, 7-Eleven, etc. Nice indoor pool. Breakfast was typical food. Coffee was better than most offered in hotels like this. Definitely would stay here again. They have guest laundry....Bring quarters!

Room Tip: Higher floors will be quieter.
Green Features: They are environmentally conscience. They ask if you would like to have the towels replaced or reuse them.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Frances C.
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again! We also offer complentary soap powder and dryer sheets for your laundry:)
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We always stay here. Convenient location. Shopping, Restaurants, did I say shopping. Hahaha.
Clean and very comfortable. Wonderful staff.
Breakfast ok. Not great, but convenient. Definitely the best place to stay in Roseville!

Stayed January 2014
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear A.S., I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review! Yes you have to love the Roseville shopping experiance! and I'm glad to hear your stay was comfortable. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon!
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

The location is good, it is located just behind the Galleria Mall. Staff was very accommodating and assisted us with some of our travel plans. There was a big wedding party staying at the hotel with a plethora of children. The staff did their best to pick up after them. Rooms are not appointed like you typical courtyard, it looks as if some corners were cut. Jeanette at the front desk was great.

Room Tip: Chose higher floor room away from elevator facing parking lot for quiet.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear TravelRoadWarriors, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. Although it was very busy, I'm glad to hear that we were still very accomadating and I passed along your kudos to Jeanette! Thank you again and we hope to see you back with us again!

Willie Johnson

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive

Address: 301 Creekside Ridge Court, Roseville, CA 95678
Location: United States > California > Roseville
#13 Business Hotel in Roseville
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive Hotel
Roseville Courtyard
Roseville Marriott

If you own or manage Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.