Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
San Francisco
“Good Family Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stayed here with a team. It was in a great location. Everything was nearby. Great mall, family friendly restaurants, 7-Eleven, etc. Nice indoor pool. Breakfast was typical food. Coffee was better than most offered in hotels like this. Definitely would stay here again. They have guest laundry....Bring quarters!

Room Tip: Higher floors will be quieter.
Green Features: They are environmentally conscience. They ask if you would like to have the towels replaced or reuse them.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Frances C.
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again! We also offer complentary soap powder and dryer sheets for your laundry:)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We always stay here. Convenient location. Shopping, Restaurants, did I say shopping. Hahaha.
Clean and very comfortable. Wonderful staff.
Breakfast ok. Not great, but convenient. Definitely the best place to stay in Roseville!

Stayed January 2014
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear A.S., I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review! Yes you have to love the Roseville shopping experiance! and I'm glad to hear your stay was comfortable. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon!
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

The location is good, it is located just behind the Galleria Mall. Staff was very accommodating and assisted us with some of our travel plans. There was a big wedding party staying at the hotel with a plethora of children. The staff did their best to pick up after them. Rooms are not appointed like you typical courtyard, it looks as if some corners were cut. Jeanette at the front desk was great.

Room Tip: Chose higher floor room away from elevator facing parking lot for quiet.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear TravelRoadWarriors, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. Although it was very busy, I'm glad to hear that we were still very accomadating and I passed along your kudos to Jeanette! Thank you again and we hope to see you back with us again!

NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

On night 4 of a 7 night stay I went to plug in my iPhone and saw the square plug I had left in the room hanging partially out of the wall and the cord missing. In the morning, slightly annoyed, I asked the front desk if they had a cord box I could see because mine obviously "walked". The GM, Willie Johnson, greeted me and asked if I had gotten his voicemail (I hadn't.). Apparently the maid accidentally sucked it up with the vacuum and ripped it all to shreds. Mr Johnson had already taken it upon himself to buy a replacement cord on amazon and was having it overnighted straight to the hotel. It was in my room with an apologetic letter by the time I got back to my room that same day.
I have to think that ost maids would have either left the ruined cord, or just taken it and acted like nothing happened. And most managers would have just said next time keep your stuff off the floor, sorry pal. I was very impressed with the way he handled the situation!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear James,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad to know that though it was a accident that the housekeeper brought it to my attention of what happended. I try to install in my Team to always do the right thing no matter what the cost. Thank you again for your kind words and we will see you soon!

Bakersfield, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

My colleague and I stayed here for our corporate training. Check in was fast. Staff were very friendly and a welcome goody bag upon check in was a plus. We stayed 3 nights. Breakfast was pleasant and they do have an omelet station. Wifi wasn't at all bad and it was free. The room was a decent size and clean. The best part of this hotel is the location. Lots of restaurants and shops and the mall... All walking distance. Would definitely stay here again for any other corporate training.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Aileen8208,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable and you got to experiance what are hotel and area have to offer. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

San Francisco, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

We were in town for my daughter's softball tournament. We checked in at the front desk then headed upstairs to check out the room. It was clean and updated. Only problem was when we were in the room, another family used their key and walked into our room. It happened to be a teammate, but it should have never happened. It was straightened out, but still scary that they gave 2 families the same room.
Check the towels. One bath towel had a large dried bloodstain in the shape of a handprint. They brought more towels right away.
Other than that, beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good and they had great customer service.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear 808hotelguest,
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review. I do apologize for the issues that occured during your stay. I'm glad to hear that the staff was responsive and friendly when resolving those issues. I do hope that when in Roseville again, you will be our guest.

Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

This is a "mama and me" weekend and I am surprising my six-year old son with a stay at this hotel. I can't wait to see his surprise and excitement. He loves staying at hotels especially if we are on the top floor and if there's room service. I will continue my review at the end of our stay:-) I hope it will all come together nicely! I like these type of surprises!

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Katmauch,
I like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. I hope that you enjoyed your stay too!

Willie Johnson

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive

Address: 301 Creekside Ridge Court, Roseville, CA 95678
Location: United States > California > Roseville
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 Business Hotel in Roseville
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive Hotel
Roseville Courtyard
Roseville Marriott

If you own or manage Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.