You added Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Eureka, CA
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I used one of the online hotel bidding services and was given this hotel. I have stayed there before and have never had any problems. This is off the beaten path a little but is just 2 blocks away from the Galleria Mall and many other shopping places and restaurants. The hotel is clean and kept up well. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. I was there over the 4th of July weekend and was able to watch the many different area fireworks displays from my window. It was perfect, I could enjoy the fireworks but not be out in the traffic etc. They do have a small breakfast area but I have never eaten there, it is not a free breakfast and for the cost I choose to eat at one of the area restaurants. They also have a small indoor pool and hot tub, it gets a little hot and stuffy in the enclosed space. Parking is easy access and free. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway, it will be much quieter.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Themonstersmom,
I must first say that I love that screen name! I have three boys and I can totally relate:) I also like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable and you were able to see some of the areas fireworks display! Again thank you and we hope to see again!

Willie Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Taipei, Taiwan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Pretty much every time I visited Roseville I stayed with them. Quiet environment, easy access to the main roads for shopping and restaurants. Nice staff, clean room, all you can eat breakfast, what else can you get?... For once I stayed at the hotel next door; the room was clean, however I don't get soap/shampoo replaced even when they ran out; one day they didn't even bother to make up the bathroom (obviously I didn't tip enough?!) None of these has ever occurred to Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall!

The only things I could possibly criticize are: the variety of breakfast selection as they don't get to change everyday... but it's not really a big deal anyways. Some rooms have fridge and microwave oven, some rooms don't, not sure why. Since this hotel has got good reviews, parking space has become an issue if you get back late.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jeff L,
I like to thank you for staying with us on your many visit to Roseville and for taking the time to post a review. We take pride in providing excellent guest service and in maintaining a clean, comfortable hotel. Again thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Meridian, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 2 non-consecutive nights. Very nice quiet location away from major traffic. A little hard to find w/o a GPS but worth the effort to find this one. Rooms were clean, well maintained, HD TV, some have frigs, comfy bed, staff was wonderful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Cathy624,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad to hear that you stay was enjoyable each time! We truly strive to do our best in service and in maintaining a clean hotel! We hope to see you again!
Bakersfield, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I was in town on a business trip. My room was paid for by my company. The hotel is extremely close to the mall. There is a lot of shopping and great restaurants within walking distance.

The hotel is mostly clean. I say mostly, because my bathroom had a very large area in the tub where there was mold/mildew growing in the corner. I meant to take a photo and show it to the management team so that they could address the issue, but I got in a hurry and forgot.

The rooms are outdated, but comfortable. The size of the room was decent, however it would have been nice to have a mini fridge for our left overs.

Breakfast was good, with a variety of foods to suit everyone's needs. There is also a nice lounge area close to the check in area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Becky A,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I apologize for the condition of your tub during your stay. I have made sure to have this fix. I also would like to let you know that if you stay with us again, that we do have mini fridges that we could place in your room, they are based on availability but we usually can accomadate. Again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again!

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Perfect spot for a 2-night business trip in the area. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great. I especially enjoyed the made-to-order omelet. The room was well sized. The internet worked perfect. I enjoyed the smoke and pet free environment and would definitely stay here again. Lots of restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: LIGHT SLEEPER ALERT - this is a wood-framed structure. Select the top floor to avoid overhead noise...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear RG-Texas,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for posting a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed stay and that your trip was a success! Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Escondido, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My BFF & I stayed here for our "girls shopping trip" at the Roseville Galleria. Staff was very friendly and helpful-room was very comfortable and clean. We shopped till we dropped and had a relaxing evening w/nice glass of wine & snack in the lobby cafe.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear TravelReview11,

I would like to thank you for staying with us and for posting feedback about your stay. It sounds like you and your BFF had a great time shopping and relaxing! We hope that you will come and visit us again soon! Thank you again.

San Rafael, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This hotel receives a bad rap in some of the TRIPADVISOR reviews. It's a fantastic value based on a $44 Priceline bid. Clean, pleasant staff, large room, very close to Galleria, other shopping and restaurants. Only the fit of the sheets and the mattress cover can be criticized - they might be sized better to prevent pulling out and bunching.

Room Tip: Stay on the parking lot side to avoid freeway noise.
Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive

Address: 301 Creekside Ridge Court, Roseville, CA 95678
Location: United States > California > Roseville
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Restaurant Wheelchair access
#11 Business Hotel in Roseville
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive Hotel
Roseville Courtyard
Roseville Marriott

If you own or manage Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.