“Worth every single cent” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Karlsruhe
“Worth every single cent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2009

I've stayed at the Homewood Suites Rosevill quite a few times on business trips and this was the first time that me and my wife were there on vacation.
The hotel is very clean and the staff is extraordinarily friendly; the service is excellent.
For example: during our stay the A/C in our room didn't work properly, and after we reported it to the front desk the sent up a maintenance guy immediately - on Saturday.
Breakfast also should be mentioned.
The suites are spacious and mostly quiet (when not facing the highway).

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Chennai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2009

It is really a such a awesome Hotel. It makes you to feel at home. You will be provided with Kitchen you can prepare your own deliciuous food there. You are given with complimentary Breakfast from Mon to Thurs. And they do have social hours from 5.30 to 7 in the evening. It is has very huge and state of art rooms. I love to stay there again.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
Las Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2009

I recently had to stay at the Homewood Suites due to a family emergency. This hotel is fairly close to the Hospital and I didn't know how long I needed to stay so I shopped around it was a little pricier but the location was a convenience in itself. It was the first time I stayed at a Homewood Suites and I knew it would be a full suite but I was surprised to see that it felt more like home. The bedding is so comfortable and the suite was very clean. One day I also was feeling under the weather and the staff went above and beyond to make me feel better. They even went to the grocery store for me. They have everything you need. You might have to pay a little more than the other hotels in Roseville but with the spacious room, complimentary breakfast and dinner with beer and wine it is definitely worth it. Also they have discounts for AAA and if you stay a week or longer so make sure to ask!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled solo
California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2008

This was our second stay at this property, the last being October, 2007. This time we made the reservation 3 months ahead of time to fit our specific plans and needs, for 3 nights. We reserved a 1 BR suite, with 2 queens and a separate living room with a sofa bed, kitchen (2 adults and 2 kids). When we arrived after an 8 hour drive, 95 degree temps., we were told at check in that our room reservation could not be honored as the people in the room decided to stay. The clerk said they had called our home in the morning (we had left already - turns out they called only 1 hour before we arrived). They offered to send us next door to the Marriott, but with a room with 2 beds only, no kitchen, no living room. We said this was unacceptable, as we needed the kitchen and space, and asked for an upgrade. We were told none was available. We expressed our dismay at their failure to honor our 3 month reservation, but nothing was offered. We said we would get the tour book out and call around to find another hotel. A few minutes later, after the staff could see us looking through the book to call other hotels, the manager came up and said that they could offer us an upgraded 2 br larger room after all, but not the first night, only a smaller room (1 bed, plus sofa bed, plus rollaway) for that night. We took this as we felt we had no choice after a long day driving with 2 kids and the hot weather. After the first night (cramped) the stay got better, and the hotel is clean and the staff are nice (other than the check in). But based on our experience, anyone with a reservation should be wary about whether it will be honored.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Redwood City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2008

This hotel is great. Excellent service, nice comfy suites with excellent beds. Service is great and so is Breakfast!

I've stayed at Larkspur Landing which is nothing in comparison to this excellent hotel.

I'll recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2008

I stayed here Apr. 13-19 2008 and it was one of the best hotel stays I've ever experienced. Clean, spacious rooms, excellent & friendly service & staff. Excellent full complimentary breakfast in the mornings & friendly "happy hour" gathering from 5-7PM, Mon.-Thu., with complimentary wine & beer on tap with complimentary finger food & salad. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Sacramento/Roseville, Ca. area. You won't be disappoined & will be very satisfied with your stay & experience!

• Liked — everything
  • Disliked — noything negative to say
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
Seattle, WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2008

For those people who need decent water pressure, this fits the bill. I was glad to see that the bathroom sink and bathtub drained well because a few other hotels in Roseville have constantly slow draining plumbing.
The lighting in the room was also adequate and I didn't need to swap out the bulbs for stronger ones during my stay.
I found the bed to be just a little too firm.
Be prepared for the fact that the hotel is near the train tracks and we were awakend at 4:30 AM on Sunday by the sound of a train horn blowing!
The rooms are smaller than the Marriott Residence Inn but we still picked Homewood Suites because of the reviews of the noisy children at the Residence Inn.
My husband liked the outdoor pool and hot tub.
We will stay here again.

• Liked — Good water pressure, good lighting, convenient location
  • Disliked — Train horn at 4:30 AM on Sunday
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville? Share your experiences!