“Little Pricy but Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double Points Package
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Ohio
“Little Pricy but Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stayed here for three days and was very happy with almost every aspect of the hotel except the exercise room.

The complementary breakfast each morning was above average and the selection changed a bit each day along with the standbys of waffles, bagels, pastries, oatmeal, fruit, etc. The hotel also offered complementary beer and wine along with dinner Monday through Thursday night which I took advantage of one night and that was equally good.

The workout room was a bit small and the weight selection was very poor, 5 - 20 pound free weights, no machine, two treadmills (very limited channels), and one elliptical. Honestly this was the only real complain I have for the hotel and because everything else was so good I can't justify lowering the rating for it. Hopefully they will expand on the workout room though and add some more weights or just expand it since it's so small.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Vanessa P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear vseven,

Thank you so very much for staying with us and for taking the time to review your stay at the Homewood Suites Roseville. I am very happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the wonderful complimentary meal and beverage options we offer. Our breakfast and dinner are always a guest favorite. I understand that you were less than satisfied with our fitness center, and wanted to offer you my deepest apologies for falling short here. We want all of our guests to have access to the equipment needed to maintain their active lifestyles and I will keep your review in mind in order to improve our guest’s fitness experience.

Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to the Roseville area.

Vanessa Phillips

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Our group was in town for a convention and Homewood's Sales Manager, Alexandria, was very helpful in offering us the selection of rooms we needed at Homewood and their sister properties, at a good value. We were pleased with both the cleanliness of our room and the comfort of our bed!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Vanessa P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We were so thrilled to host your group recently at the Homewood Suites Roseville. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. Your encouraging words mean so much to us, and I completely agree that Alexandria is a wonderful asset to our Homewood team, and our sister properties as well. Alexandria was so pleased to read your review, it truly made her day!

We thank you again for your kind words and for being our guest. We hope you think of us the next time you are in town, and we can’t wait to have you back with us!

Kansas City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I love the staff at this hotel! Everyone from the cleaning crue to the front desk was wonderful! Room was always clean and stocked, pool and spa were clean and easy to get to. Breakfast was wonderful and easy to access also.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Vanessa P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Dear Donelle S,

Thank you so much for being our guest and for reviewing our hotel. We love our guests and love hearing that you had a great stay! I agree that the Homewood Suites team is wonderful! We do everything we can to ensure you are comfortable and taken care of, and it makes us so happy when we get positive feedback from our valued guests! THANK YOU!

We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and we can’t wait to have you back!

Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

The staff at this hotel have won a place in my heart! I must have spent over a hundred nights here over the last three years for work purposes. The staff always greet me by name, engage me in conversation, ask how I'm doing, and always seem to remember what's going on in my life. They've remembered my birthday, drawn funny cards for me about their mascot (Lewis the Duck!), and shared what's going on in their lives as well.

Last night was my last night in Rosevile, as my work situation has changed. I know I will miss them all. I wish them the best.

And I want to send a special shout out to Martha, Analise, Becky, and Vanessa. Love you guys!

Dear Thirstyears,

First of all, I want to tell you how absolutely heart warming reading your review is to me and the rest of the Homewood team. We just love when our long term guests become part of our family, and we truly enjoyed getting to know you over the years as well. You are going to be sorely missed by all and please remember that you will always have friends and a place to call home at the Homewood Suites Roseville.

Thank you so very much for your kind words as they offer so much encouragement and meaning to what we do everyday! We wish you all the best in your new endeavors and look forward to seeing our friend again in the future!

St Peters, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

The beds were not comfortable, some of the shower wall pieces were missing and they could not accommodate my 10 day stay request. I arrived on Sunday and I was told to ask every morning if Weds became available, each morning / afternoon. Each time I was told they overbooked. Instead of leaving to the hotel next door for one night, I left for the remaining 7 nights. Why pack and unpack all those times, right? The staff was super nice though and they did offer evening snacks and drinks for free.

Yucaipa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This hotel met our expectations in almost every way. A clean room, a willing staff and excellent food were the best. Handicap parking was a negative. This is our first time at a Homewood Suites and we will return.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Vanessa P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Bill M,

Thank you so much for being our guest and for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy that we met your expectations and that you are planning on returning to stay with us. I apologize that there was an issue with the accessible parking during your stay. I understand that this is very important and I will work with my management team to correct the issue that you experienced. I am truly very sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your feedback as we take these concerns very seriously.

Thank you again for your feedback, we hope to see you again very soon!

Reno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is our second stay at this hotel. I must say, the breakfast was really nice. We have not stayed there during the workweek (Monday thru Thursday), but I hear that they have a nice complimentary evening meal as well. If you like a comfortable hotel, this one is a really good choice. I am also a Hilton HHonors member, and they welcomed us with great service.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Vanessa P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your positive review of our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and especially our complimentary breakfast. I agree that it offers a wonderful variety of options at a great value.

We truly appreciate your business and your loyalty as a Hilton Honors member, and we hope to see you again soon. Hopefully the next time you will be able to enjoy our delicious full dinner option.

Vanessa Phillips

Been to Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville? Share your experiences!