“Clean, comfortable with everything I needed when away from home.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double Points Package
Ranked #2 of 18 hotels in Roseville
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Clean, comfortable with everything I needed when away from home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff.
The room was clean and well maintained. I appreciated the clean bathroom.
It was very useful to have the kitchen facilities especially the refrigerator.

I liked that the room was quiet and I got a good night's sleep.
The location was ideal.
I will definitely go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room

171 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Gilroy,ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I recently stayed here for 10 days for a training class I was required to attend for my job. The training was useless but the Homewood Suites made it a good trip nonetheless. The rooms were large and clean and every employee with whom I spoke was polite and accommodating. The group of people with whom I was attending the training decided to have a BBQ one night. We used their two BBQs and were provided with extra tables to accommodate our group. Very helpful.

The included breakfast was okay, the usual run of the mill eggs, waffles, fruit, cereal, and yogurt. Nothing to right home about but enough variety to suit most people.

The location is great. It is within walking distance to a large mall with every choice of restaurant you could hope for.

Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Just stayed 3 nights at this property and had a great stay! Two bedroom suite was an excellent way to travel with a family member. Staff was the best ever from checkin with Dan to all the help Martha offered couldn't have asked for a better team! Kudos to the management for having such an excellent team. Overall the property was clean, housekeeping does a good job. Saw a few things that the maintenance department may want to address ie;paint touch up, crack in tub surround. I would return to this hotel when next in this area.

Room Tip: Go for the 2 bedroom suite, as roomy as home.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Redwood City, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We were in the Sacramento area attending a basketball tournament and did not have reservations at any hotel. I'm pretty picky about the hotels I stay in and it's been a long time since I've stayed at a hotel that I hadn't researched first before staying. I drove around (like my dad used to do back in the day when we visited Disneyland) and this was the first place I stopped.

Many of the hotels (we learned later) were sold out because of the tournament. I was able to get a studio room for the night. The room was spacious, with one double bed and pull-out sofa bed, small table and small kitchen. About 10 minutes after entering our room, the front desk phoned to check to make sure we were happy with our room. I commend them for this because this has never happened at a hotel I've stayed. Thanks staff member. :-)

I was pleased with the overall cleanliness of the hotel, room, dining area, and pool area. We did not use, or plan to use the kitchen, but it was very clean. We didn't have time to swim so can't tell you about the pool and hot tub--other than the surrounding areas were nice and clean.

We did get a chance to have breakfast in the hotel. Breakfast was...DEELISH! We had a full-breakfast, self-serve, with enough choices to fulfill everyone's taste buds. I love the waffle iron that is available so we can make our own waffles.

I expect us to visit this area again and I do plan to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
San Jose, Ca.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

The title says it all, really. Stayed one night with my wife while in the area for business and it really was a pleasant place to relax. My wife sat on the bed watching her TV favorites while I sat in the living room catching up on sports scores and checking emails on my laptop. Fee wireless/internet worked flawlessly and I wish more hotels would just offer it free like these people do. We were less than 10 minutes walking distance from at least a half dozen nice restaurants, and the Galeria Mall for shopping. Staff could not have been friendly and helpful. Would stay there again and probably will.

Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

A great hotel experience! The staff at the Homewood Suites are absolutely amazing. They go beyond the typical professionalism one would expect from the service industry. They are friendly, welcoming, and down right awesome. The rooms feel like more like an apartment, but the all the amenities of a hotel. The breakfast buffet has a great variety and the restaurant scene nearby, all within a short walk, is very hip. I highly recommend the Homewood Suites to all visitors new and old the the Roseville area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I live nearby, but went there to work. Wonderful, quite, homey environment, good food, etc. The staff could not be more helpful. I'd go back. Spa and pool are excellent. Even a 1/2 basketball court and they have a ball.

Room Tip: Upper floor, I could hear noise on bottom, though not too disturbing
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville? Share your experiences!