“EXCELLENT HOTEL A COMPLETE 10!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double Points Package
Ranked #2 of 18 hotels in Roseville
Modesto, California
“EXCELLENT HOTEL A COMPLETE 10!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

After searching the internet for days and trying to find a hotel that would meet our expectations that also had excellent reviews, we found this wonderful Gem of a hotel in Roseville ca. Homewood Suites by Hilton offers true excellence, caring, cleanliness and superiority beyond compare. Our trip to Roseville was made better by coming "Home" for the nights that we were there to this wonderful establishment! The room was fantastic spacious, and clean. We could not ask for more. The staff is helpful and very knowledgeable and they made our stay so pleasant! We will be visiting this area again in the near future and will without a doubt stay here again! So if you are planning a trip to the Sacramento area, do not hesitate, this is a wonderful home away from home.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
forevermyblu, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, April 20, 2011
Dear DianeandRick,

Thank you so much from all of us here at the Homewood Suites Roseville. We cannot express to you how much your words mean to us. We take great pride in our property and it is such a gift to us when our guest's experience all that we strive to accomplish each and every day. We are thrilled that you chose to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to your Home away from Home.

194 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

We stayed here for the first time after finding a screaming deal on Expedia. We were pleasantly surprised to find large two room suites with full kitchens. Our room had a full size refrigerator, large microwave, stove, utensils, sofa, comfy chair, desk w/chair, and dining table with two more chairs. Bathroom had room with full length mirror and plenty of counter space for my lovely lady and her beautification products :) The bed was very comfortable. We both slept like the dead. Others have mentioned the breakfast being great, although I wasn't impressed. Others have also mentioned a problem with housekeeping. We found everything clean and in good order. The location of this hotel is sort of odd. It located at the end of a dead end street within a business park, however, there are LOTS of shopping and great dining within walking distance so the odd location shouldn't matter. Cauation! WiFi internet is slow. If you need to do bandwidth intensive work during your stay you will be quite disappointed.
Look around for deals on this hotel as they do crop up now and then. Even at full price, you still get a lot of hotel room for your money. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
forevermyblu, Manager at Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, April 16, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Homewood Suites Roseville. We greatly appreciate the feedback, especially your comment regarding your wireless internet experience while staying with us. We want you to know we take our guests needs seriously and have contacted our provider to look into the issue. We love hearing from our guests and it's the honest feedback like yours that assists us in making improvements and changes that would provide our guests the great stay they are seeking.

Thank you again from me and the team here at the Homewood Suites Roseville. We hope you will choose us again next time you are in the area. We look forward to receiving you!
Plover, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2011

I am a HH Diamond member and always try to stay at Homewood's when possible. This property is excellent. Check in experience was excellent--very friendly and did apologize for not being able to accomodate my preference for a "high floor" room because they were sold out. The room was spotless and there was a very thoughtful note waiting on the work desk in the room from the Hotel Manager welcoming me as a guest. Housekeeping was excellent and also very friendly. Breakfast delicious. The property is also in a very nice area with lots of restaurants and shopping in the area. I have stayed at this property 3 times now and will continue to do so when in the Sacramento area.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
forevermyblu, Manager at Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, April 4, 2011
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We appreicate you taking the time out of your day to share this with us. Your words are motivating and we have shared your feedback with our staff. We hope you will choose the Homewood Suites Roseville again on your next visit to the area.
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

We orginally booked here because Auburn, where we were going to work, was sold out. After one night, our work was moved to Grass Valley (approx 45 min away) but the beds were so comfortable that the guys didnt want to move. We made that trek everyday for 5 days and there was not a single complaint from anyone (28 ppl). And they helped us out when we needed to add dates/cancel dates. They did everything to make us feel welcome - they bent over backwards.
And the beds - OMG - the best EVER!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
forevermyblu, Manager at Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, March 14, 2011
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write this review about our hotel. We not only appreciate your choosing the Homewood Suites Roseville for your group but appreciate the kind words you extended to us and our Trip Advisor viewers. We hope that you will choose the Homewood Suites Roseville next time you are in the area. And again, thank you for your review.
Overland Park, Kansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

I stay in this area at least once a month and this is the worst hotel I have found in the Roseville area. I will start with the positives: the front desk staff is very nice and the hotel is in a great location. The negatives: the room was not cleaned very well. The shower had a half used bar of soap stuck to the soap dish. The walls of the shower had dirt and handprints on them. The carpet needed to be vacuumed better as it had food particles all over. The walls in the room had dirt and smears on them.

I stayed on a priceline rate and I feel that was even too much. There are so many nice hotels in this area and I will be staying at one of them next time. This hotel is not worth the money. Having a dirty room is gross!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
HWSRosevilleCA, Manager at Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, October 4, 2010
Dear Turtle008,

Thank you so much for the feedback that you shared with us. It is never our intention for you not to enjoy your stay with us. We understand how disappointed you are and we want to make it right.

I will be in touch with you to see how I can make this up to you. We appreciate your feedback for we understand this is the only way we can grow.

~The Homewood Suites Management Team~
Reno, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

We got a bargain for this hotel through Priceline, 2 nights for $39/night. However, if I had paid $100/night I would have been very angry. Here's why: My 4 year old son said, "What's that?" when he found something on the floor in the closet. "Did someone have their dog in here?" That's right, you guessed it. Dog crap on the floor. Nasty! It was old & crusty which tells me it had been there awhile and no one bothered to ever clean in there. After a few showers, the humidity in the room really brought out the pet smell in the carpet and each time we walked into the room after being gone, it reeked like dog crap. So gross! We told the front desk and they apologized and promised to "let housekeeping know" but the next day it was still there so obviously there is a communication problem. So we cleaned it up which wasn't a huge deal. (It was a small dog if you know what I mean.) Still, it's just gross. Had I paid more than $39/night for the place, I would have demanded that I be compensated in some way but since breakfast is complimentary each morning and it fed our family of 5, we just let it go. So, FYI avoid room 129 if you choose to stay here.

Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
HWSRosevilleCA, General Manager at Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, September 13, 2010
Dear utjz1232,

I would like to start off by extending my aplogies to you and your family for the experience that you had with us last week. It is never our intention for a guest to experience a stay that is less than satisfactory. We are proud of the housekeeping staff here at the Homewood Suites and understand that we did fall below our expectations for that day.

Please know that I have taken the initiative to take this issue on my self and have retrained the staff members on how to properly clean a room. We have also had a reputable outside company come out and deep clean this room to ensure that it is properly sanitized for the next guest. We are pet friendly and we do have a company come out to clean our rooms to ensure that we provide the cleanest and safest rooms for guests,

There are no excuses for the less than satisfactory experience you had. I am embarressed as well as disheartend for you to experience such a thing. I do hope that you are able to return to the Roseville area and allow me to show you why we have, time and time again, captured awards for cleanliness. I would like to offer you a complimentary weekend stay to make up for this horrible incident.
Fairfax, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

Nice long term suites. I like it much better than Larksburg Landing where I made the mistake of staying once. Hot free breakfast in the morning. Room is clean, everything works and is in good shape. Easy to get to and park. A 24h access w/key at back doors which was nice. Secure with light parking. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010

Been to Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville? Share your experiences!