“Delightful” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Delightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

A colleague and I visited Baagan on a business trip to Roseville and enjoyed a delicious and inspired plant- based lunch. I had the kale salad and my companion had a veggie patty sandwich. We both loved our meals and wished that we could find vegan fare this good at home.

“Bravo for Baagan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

We were only in the Roseville area for a day and, thanks to Trip Advisor, were able to try this place for ourselves. All the things on the menu were tempting and, since we probably weren't going to be back in the area for a while, ordered several dishes (quesadilla, soup, panini, ice-cream). They were all tasty and delicious - our favorite was the quesadilla. After sampling so many of their dishes, we concluded that you probably cannot go wrong with anything they have to offer! A great place if you're vegetarian, as are we.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Granite Bay, California
“Best food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This place has awesome meals. All healthy plant food that is so delicious. The ambience is just an average cafe, but its all about the food. The desserts ar so good too. My husband and I usually order three meals just so we can try all the delicious stuff, and take some home.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sacramento, California
“Good food; loooooong wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I like the food at Baagan, but the slow service is a big turnoff.

The person taking the orders is the bottleneck. She/he is doing a good job but is doing too many tasks (taking orders, ringing up orders, explaining what ingredients are in dishes, etc).

At lunchtime during the week the line gets longer and longer....

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Newcastle, california, USA
“Vegetarian Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I love this place, although I've had only two things here. I try to branch out but ever since the day I had their eggplant Panini for the first time, I just can't bring myself to do it! I never thought I would crave a vegetarian meal, but if there is a happy afterlife, I'm pretty sure they will be serving this sandwich (on the house made gluten free bread) there. Layers of roasted eggplant, fresh spinach, tomato, onion and avocado with an olive tapenade, grilled to perfection. YUM!

The other item I had was the mixed salad and that was also lovely. Everything crisp and fresh and the dressing was very good.

I'm hoping someday they will decide to sell their gluten-free bread as a retail item....please, please...

• Visited July 2013