“Check it out!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 371 restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Vegan
Description: Delicious, healthy, Vegan & Vegetarian food. Nothing like it in Place County
“Check it out!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time trying Bagaan. I had the veggie wrap and it was delicious. I can't wait to go back and try something else. Wish I lived close by. It's worth the drive. The place isn't very big but its nice and clean. The service was terrific.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

% Recommend
“First Time...Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I visited Baagen for lunch while in town for a few days. Oh how I wish they had something this wonderful where I live. The menu is not big and overwhelming. I had the eggplant Panini on multigrain bread. It had a delicious pesto sauce and toasted to perfection. I absolutely could have eaten two. I also had the Mocaccino which could be like a "frappacino" but sooooo much better. It's not nearly as sweet. I would absolutely make this a weekly trip if I had one!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gold River, California
“Sooooo good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I ate here for the first time yesterday while attending a cooking class and was not disappointed!! Everything is healthy vegan, which is a rare find in Roseville. The place was clean and service was excellent. I tried their Veggie Quesadilla with "Cheesy" Chipotle sauce and a Be Slim Satva herbal tea. Both were wonderful! Everything coming out of the kitchen also looked amazing. Only downside is the place gets crowded, but understandable as more people are looking to find healthy, delicious food alternatives. I plan to come back here next week to try something else.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Finally a vegan restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012 via mobile

It's a little place tucked into a small corner behind chik-fil-a and AAA.

Wonderful food, with a slight Indian flair. You have to try the cheesy chipotle sandwich. It's mildly spicy, but you can extinguish this in the small serving of fruit servered with the sandwich.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere