“delicious and healthy” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 372 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Vegan
“delicious and healthy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I love Baagan! Absolutely everything is yummy, and all is vegan. It's our only vegan restaurant anywhere around, and well deserves all the praise it's receiving. I'm happy they started using washable plates and utensils instead of disposable as well. Very nice atmosphere too.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best tasting, best quality, best people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

I was searching several months ago for a healthier alternative to typical dining out. I was on Yelp and someone recommended Bagaan in Roseville. To my surprise, it was just down the street. After my fist visit I think I went every day for a week. It's my favorite place to eat as the vegetables in every salad, soup, wrap and sandwich are excellent. My favorite is the panini is the Eggplant Florentine. I never knew Eggplant could taste so flavorful. Oh and my other favorite is the Veggie sandwich. It is built high with a rainbow of fresh vegetables and I chose to enjoy it on gluten free bread. It's simply organic fresh. The smoothies are yummy as well so don't forget to try one. I am so thankful that Bagaan is in my neighborhood! So stop by check out their menu and try something new! I"m glad I did!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Finally a vegan restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012 via mobile

It's a little place tucked into a small corner behind chik-fil-a and AAA.

Wonderful food, with a slight Indian flair. You have to try the cheesy chipotle sandwich. It's mildly spicy, but you can extinguish this in the small serving of fruit servered with the sandwich.