“Pleasant atmosphere, otherwise ok” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Sacramento, California
“Pleasant atmosphere, otherwise ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Visited Ginger's about 5 times. Once for lunch, once for dinner and breakfasts. We love the decor & laid back tropical feeling. The service is hit or miss. The food is pretty consistent. Friday happy hours seems to draw alot of people in. I would say visit at least once & see what you think.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sacramento, California, USA
“Gingers - the place to go 3 meals a day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Voted "best" breakfast in Roseville, best lunch & dinner menu has everything, plus that surfing-beach atmosphere, with tiki lounge, sports entertainment, and local live entertainment, Monday, Wednesday, Fri & Sat. Your hosts Ginger and Harold, and their pleasant staff are awesome!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Roseville, California
“food taste not to look forward to”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife and I went there on our anniversary last july 18 and ordered that tilapia with mango toppings and seared ahi tuna--- the taste was not as we expect it to be, nothing special, I can even do better than that. And my 4 year old daughter's cheese quesadilla is a little bit salty. The waiter, his name is Pedro needs to learn more in customer service ( I work in a 4 diamond facility that's why i'm very particular with customer service). The ambiance is alright but the music didn't match with it, the decors are Hawaiian and California Beaches but the music were new wave in the 80's. Still, I gave the waiter a nice tip. Going back there again? maybe... but next time we will try breakfast.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ames, Iowa
“Fun Atmosphere, excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Ginger's has a very tropical feel to it and casual sit down atmosphere. The food was very fresh. I had the California Chicken sandwich with fresh fruit and my husband had the PepperJack Cusabi Ranch Burger which he thoroughly enjoyed.

Our server was friendly and had a sense of humor, very efficient too. We would definitely go back here again in the future.

Visited May 2013
California, United States
“If a door won't let you go through it, go to an open door.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I tried to go to an Open Mike at Ginger's on Monday. The door wouldn't open due to air suction. No one bothered to fix it or let me in so I walked around and went back. I sat and waited for my half-dozen friends to show in the cool looking waiting area. The owner, as it turns out, came up and bullied the hostess about how she was or wasn't taking reservations. Then my sweet server kept trying to upsell me to food and alcohol. I do not drink alcohol and I had an upset stomach. I paid for my $2.85 ginger ale, gave her $4 told her to keep the change and left. I will never go back. Maybe the owner can't pay his mortgage or should have had a shot of tequila to loosen up. Beautiful restaurant and menu and servers. Crappy attitude by the owner. Pushy and bullying - no thanks!

• Visited May 2013