Me and husband travel a lot. We prefer suite hotels with kitchen (even we don't cook in the hotels). We also prefer family hotels. So the Larkspur Landing in Roseville is the perfect combination to us. Staffs were very friendly and the environment was very cozy. They offer fresh apples at the front desk the whole day. The free continental breakfast was wonderful, even we usually don't eat continental breakfast in the hotels. Everything was very fresh and tasty. The muffin was excellent, even I am not a muffin person. The breakfast place has a cozy fireplace and sofa, chairs and table with TV, just as comfy as your family room at home. The guesses talked to each other, just like family members in the house. In the suite, there is a fully functioned mini kitchen and the bathroom is spacious. Especially, the mattress is very firm and comfortable. we did not try the pillows, since we alway bring our own pillows if possible. we had excellent sleeps for 2 nights. Overall, the room was very comfy and clean.
The hotel is located perfectly. The westfield mall is right across the street. The only thing missing in the hotel is a restaurant. There is an American restaurant next to the hotel, named Tahoo Joe's. About $30 per head for dinner. But the food was pretty heavy. We don't recommend it. Fortunately, there is a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse inside the westfield mall. You won't get disappointed by Ruth's Chris, for sure.
Overall, we had terrific experience staying 2 days in Larkspur Landing family hotel in Roseville at very reasonal price! Definitely we will return next time! Highly recommend it!!!
By the way, my husband came to Roseville last year by himself for a 3-day business trip. He stayed in another chain hotel. But right after the first night, he called me for help, "i want to go home"!
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel
- Larkspur Roseville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel is conveniently situated east of downtown Sacramento and not far from local attractions like the Sacramento Zoo as well as a number of museums and golf courses. One of the top Roseville California hotels guests enjoy easy access to Lake Tahoe as well as the Galleria, which boasts over 120 stores and restaurants for you to choose from. Larkspur’s Roseville Lodging is designed in the warm and inviting craftsman-style, with amenities and comforts you won’t find elsewhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Larkspur Landing Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.