“wonderful place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Larkspur Landing Roseville
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1931 Taylor Road, Roseville, CA 95661   |
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Cincinnati, Ohio
“wonderful place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel for an extended period of time (Oct 2014-November) with a job assignment in the Roseville area and I have been more than happy here. The hotel staff are all so professional, friendly and always willing to help. The housekeepers were so sweet everytime they came and did a fantastic job cleaning our room. The beds are so comfortable with a fluffly feather covering on top of the mattress - its wonderful!

I have stayed at many extended stay hotels (I am a travel nurse)and this one is the best BY FAR!!

They have a wonderful hot tub, which is just what I need after a long day at work, with a barbeque right by it. Many nights, my husband and I will go down and soak in the hot tub while our dinner is cooking on the barbeque :)

They have FREE washers and dryers, which when you're away from home, makes a huge difference. All you have to do is bring your detergent - its great.

They even have free videos at the front desk for their guests to check out AND best of all.....they have fresh chocolate chip cookies every evening from 5-9 and they are delicious!

The Larkspur Landing truly tries to go above and beyond to make sure that your stay with them is enjoyable.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the parking lot are a little quieter; however the area in general is quiet.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Roseville, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Reservation W/ HOTEL directly, $ AMT due on arrival. We arrived & were informed that we needed 2 + $ on same Credit Card,4 incidentals & that i couldn't use another card 4 the $30. I ran 2 the bank 2 + the lousy $30 on the card. when i returned the front desk clerk was rude & continued his personal conversation 4 another 8 mins. while i waited patiently. I had asked them 2 have all linens (pillows, sheets, comforter) 4 pullout bed, yet had 2 ask again but only brought up sheets. There was no pots/ pans 2 cook with. they said could only get 1 container of ice for drinks. electrical socket in bedroom shocked me when plugging in cell. phn. due to broken loose socket & cover.

Room Tip: find another Hotel that has a professional respectful staff. Is not on a highly traveled road on one...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Larkspurliving, Manager at Larkspur Landing Roseville, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Julie d.,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any confusion or inconvenience in the use of your credit card. Our management team genuinely cares about our guests and we be happy help you resolve any issues.

We apologize it was not communicated we have all of the extra linens in the closet for the sofa sleeper. We would be happy to note it next time to have it made up before your arrival.

Our team strives to make every stay a perfect stay for every guest and we apologize you had less than a perfect stay with us.

Your feedback allows us the opportunity to better serve our guests.

Kind Regards,

Sylvia Lachance
Skamokawa, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I normally stay at another hotel when visiting family and friends in the area but they were booked. So I thought I would give Larkspur a try. I am HAPPY to say that we did! I liked the room it was clean and comfortable, and having a kitchen was a plus for late night snack. The hotel also has a small selection of food items that can be purchased and fixed in your room. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast both days we were there. There are 2 restaurants within walking distance as well as Sun Splash a well known water park in the area. Overall we enjoyed our stay and will be back again in the future.

Room Tip: If your a light sleeper I would request a room on the 2nd floor or higher. We didn't want to car...
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We come here a lot for soccer but always stayed at the three Marriotts across the street. We I like the Marriotts fine and were suprised to find us liking this hotel better. The location is very central, next to freeway access, gas, convenience stores, and a few restaurants. The hotel itself was all suite and very spacious and clean. The breakfast was on the spartan side but good and it seemed the breakfast hours went later than usual. The rate was simply fantastic and an overall winner in value. Hard to imagine a hotel this spacious, this clean, at this rate. Will be staying here going forward.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Nevada City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really appreciated how much the staff went out of their way to accommodate me as a walk in when they were very very busy. As soon as I saw the room I knew I'd like it. It was a studio suite that was small but beautifully furnished. The kitchen area had a full refrigerator and microwave and 2 burner stovetop. Unfortunately one of the burners was broken. The bed was super comfy with its feather topper and extra padding. Breakfast was simple with hard boiled eggs, Danish, and cereal and...they have a guest laundry that is free! I had decided to extend my stay and there was some mixup getting the proper rate and having the keys rekeyed but it worked out. The most difficult part of my stay was with the wifi connection.....super slow. There is the option of upgrading for $3 a day but I had read it wasn't worth it because it was still slow.All in all what I appreciated about it the most is the homey feel of the rooms and I would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the parking lot and not the road.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2014

I would recommend this hotel. I would stay here again. I had only seen the hotel online before staying here. The location was great and the staff was wonderful. Our room was very clean. Nice surprise to have a refrigerator and microwave~full kitchen

Room Tip: We had our two dogs with us. The room was perfect and they have a walk area for them. We were downst...
Napa Valley, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2014

We just experienced the worst experience ever in a hotel of Larkspurs credentials. We booked on hotels.com because we didn't know the area and wanted recommendations. Upon arriving we were given room 211. It was clean, presentable. Had to turn the A/C on with an very old thermostat. Husband had a horrible time connecting to the wireless for work. Upon watching TV the color would fade in and out. The HBO guide was still for September. We checked in on October 3rd. So either they hadn't been in this room since September or they are slipping on little details, so what else did they cut corners on? It was a handicap accessible room, therefore a wheelchair accessible shower. We are not handicapped and it was difficult to shower having to hold the hand wand and trying to keep the water from going all over the bathroom floor, but we just laid extra towels down to keep from slipping. There was NO A/C in the bedroom part of the suite, it was at least 10 degrees hotter than the living room that was like an igloo to just try to cool the bedroom off. There was a hole in the wall separating the two rooms with grates over them close to the window unit in the living area. Couldn't open the window as it literally was on Roseville Parkway, and it was 99 degrees outside. But the kicker was when we went to bed --- ALL NIGHT LONG in 3 minute intervals elevators (on the other side of the wall) going up and down the motor mechanism was so loud it shook the bed!!! No offer to change our room when we called the front desk, no apology, etc. When told we wanted a FULL REFUND we were told to take it up with hotels.com. -- Really?? Did hotels.com pick the room? Are they aware of these issues? I told my husband that I was appalled that they would even consider putting a disabled person in this horrible room!!!

Room Tip: Stay away from Room 211.
Dear TJR93,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us.

We strive to provide all of our guests with a clean and comfortable stay and on behalf of our entire team we apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay and appreciate all of your valuable feedback as it allows us the opportunity for way's to improve.

Kind Regards,

Been to Larkspur Landing Roseville? Share your experiences!