I stayed at the hotel for three weeks for business. They had a special holiday rate for $104 for a studio suite. I arrived early (11 am), called and told them and they had my room ready when I arrived.
1) Lobby/Entrance 5/5: I am comparing this hotel to the other hotels in the area that I stayed at for business. It appears very welcoming and charming. Check in was a breeze. Off the lobby was their breakfast room which had a sofa, lounge chairs, a fireplace with a christmas tree. Warm chocolate chip cookies were served in the afternoon. The hotel colors were beige and brown with stone. It had mission furniture and appeared like a lodge.
2) Rooms: 5/5: I had a studio suite facing the interior/parking lot which muted the noise. As I walked to my room, they had sitting areas in the corridors. My room had a full size refrigerator with an ice machine (inside), a dishwasher, stove and faucet. They included a welcome basket of coffee and snacks. They have dishwashing detergent for free. They have plates and utensils (no more plastic) including glassware. There was a big desk, a lounge chair, queen size bed with extra comforters, a closet, flat screen tv ,dvd player and 3 drawer dresser. I had 2 pieces of chocolates every night and bottled water.
3) Bathroom: 3/5: Smaller bathroom with a tub. The tub was plastic but served it's purpose. They had tiles on the floor, three large towels, soap and mint shampoo/conditioner/lotion. There were no extras like shower cap/cotton/robes which I did not miss.
4) Extras: free wifi, free use of their business center, free use of their washer/dryer and gym. There can also do your grocery shopping for free. Free dvd's available. Dry clean can be sent out and received the same day (M-F). Their coffee is starbucks. They have vending machines with snacks and sodas in the first floor. There is no swimming pool but there is a hot tub off the gym. I haven't seen any pets yet but this hotel is supposed to be pet friendly.
5) Breakfast 3/5 - just ok, the usual. They had cheese, bread, muffins, cereal available.
6) Location 5/5 - 5 minutes to the galleria mall and the Fountains (west elm, wholefoods, orvis etc). Numeorus restaurants to choose from. Very near I-80 and was 25-30 minutes from the airport.
Overall, the hotel exceeded the other business hotels in the area with their amenities. Excellent for extended stays and picky travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel is conveniently situated east of downtown Sacramento and not far from local attractions like the Sacramento Zoo as well as a number of museums and golf courses. One of the top Roseville California hotels guests enjoy easy access to Lake Tahoe as well as the Galleria, which boasts over 120 stores and restaurants for you to choose from. Larkspur’s Roseville Lodging is designed in the warm and inviting craftsman-style, with amenities and comforts you won’t find elsewhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Larkspur Landing Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Larkspur Roseville