This is the hotel I recommend when in this area...most hotels are 3 stars and below. There is a residence inn (also suites) across the highway that is nice but this is a bit more upscale and intimate. At Larkspur the Suites are different sizes and the smallest can be a little cramped. Linens on bed are a bit itchy but for the price and service I always stay at this hotel when in the area. Full kitchens with everything you need including free shopping for groceries and some snacks in a basket upon your arrival. Lobby is nice and the continental bkft is adequate. Small fitness center with jacuzze. Note: do not stay in room next to interstate. Noisy....even the fan won't mask the noise. Good restaurants in the area if you don't mind a 5 minute drive ;).
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel
- Larkspur Roseville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel is conveniently situated east of downtown Sacramento and not far from local attractions like the Sacramento Zoo as well as a number of museums and golf courses. One of the top Roseville California hotels guests enjoy easy access to Lake Tahoe as well as the Galleria, which boasts over 120 stores and restaurants for you to choose from. Larkspur’s Roseville Lodging is designed in the warm and inviting craftsman-style, with amenities and comforts you won’t find elsewhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Larkspur Landing Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.