The Larkspur Landing Suite Hotel is located in Northeast Suburban Sacramento in the city of Roseville, beside I-80. It is a part of a complex which includes a Tahoe Joe’s Steakhouse, Hilton Garden Inn and the Larkspur Landing. The hotel is a 4 story building with an attractive contemporary nautical façade. The Hilton Garden Inn is adjacent, for those looking for non-suite lodging. The Larkspur Landing was built in the late 90’s.
The Larkspur Landing is a regional, limited service, 3-star all-suite chain. They are like a Hilton Garden Inn in Suite Form. Clean and functional, very consistent, good concept.
The lobby is cute and small, with a modern-styled front desk. Immediately off the Lobby is a Reception Lounge, where the Continental Breakfast is served. The staff is cordial and you are quickly on your way to your suite.
The entrance doors into the suites lead into a nice Full-Kitchen and Living Room parlor. There is also a little dining room table/work desk. Decorations are modern contemporary and pleasant, typical 3-star quality. The parlor consists of a pull-out sofa bed and sitting chair. The bathroom is large and nicely decorated, but the sink/vanity is in the bathroom. Our bedroom was in a separate room with one King Bed and it’s own closet. Bed quality was good, and linens clean. However with all the specialty beds coming out; Heavenly Beds, SuiteDream Beds, Sweet Sleepers, etc., they may want to upgrade soon. Bathroom Amenities were good. There is in-suite coffee service, as well as hairdryers and ironing boards.
There is no restaurant in the hotel, but Tahoe Joe’s steakhouse is right outside the front door (pretty good steaks). Also there is a limited grill at the Hilton Garden Inn. Additionally, there is all the typical suburban restaurants and shopping malls in the near vicinity, including Outback, Macaroni Grill, Fresh Choice, In-N-Out Burgers, Olive Garden, Starbucks and Peet’s Coffee, etc., etc.
Complimentary Continental Breakfast was above average quality, almost as good as a Holiday Inn Express.
Overall decent place, and I really enjoy suite accommodations. Very well suited for long stay business travelers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel
- Larkspur Roseville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel is conveniently situated east of downtown Sacramento and not far from local attractions like the Sacramento Zoo as well as a number of museums and golf courses. One of the top Roseville California hotels guests enjoy easy access to Lake Tahoe as well as the Galleria, which boasts over 120 stores and restaurants for you to choose from. Larkspur’s Roseville Lodging is designed in the warm and inviting craftsman-style, with amenities and comforts you won’t find elsewhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Larkspur Landing Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.